Solid Explorer 2.2 is now available with encryption, multi-window support, and more.

Solid Explorer 2.2 is now available with encryption, multi-window support, and more.


Solid Explorer 2.2 is now available with encryption, multi-window support, and more.

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 01:01 AM PDT

Apparently Pocket Casts was having a party over night...

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 06:50 AM PDT

when you need help concentrating while getting off with 20 branches

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 05:13 AM PDT

Nova Launcher 5.0-beta2 Sept 17

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 11:09 PM PDT

Changelog

  • Fix dock going to top of screen
  • Fix swipe actions on dock with swipe to open
  • Fix some drawer pages not scrolling
  • Adjust swipe sensitivity
  • Fix red status bar in landscape
  • Enter in drawer search launches first result
submitted by /u/0xc0c0
[link] [comments]

RSS Reader - gReader Pro or Inoreader?

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 08:34 AM PDT

I've nailed it down to these two and keep vacillating. Any thoughts on a decisive advantage for either one?

submitted by /u/jd515
[link] [comments]

Is there a battery widget that is just a small color changing dot?

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 09:17 AM PDT

My wallpaper is a minimal Gameboy and it would be really cool to have the power light represent my battery. I know there are circle widgets but I just want a little dot.

submitted by /u/OctoPussInBoots
[link] [comments]

Are there music streaming Apps with a Samsung Milk Music like UI?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 11:02 AM PDT

Does anyone else's phone get hot while using Duo?

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 08:15 AM PDT

I'm using a Moto X play it it gets warm while using Duo. my bro in laws iPhone 6s+ also gets hot.

Why is that?

submitted by /u/aamir64
[link] [comments]

Apps For productivity

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 08:11 AM PDT

Hi everyone!

This year is my last year in high school. I need to study my '' University Exam'' and I need help for that. Can you guys suggest me apps that help me study? Like a Pomodoro timer or something like that. Anything will help. Have a nice day

submitted by /u/Yuhoha
[link] [comments]

What's your Twilight Profile? (%intensity and %screen dim combination)

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 08:34 AM PDT

New sub for sharing Android apps banned by the goo-bots

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 08:51 PM PDT

Question. Is there a music app that can not only play my personal library, but link all my streaming services? Spotify, Google Music & Pandora

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 09:29 PM PDT

Root app to edit App permissions in bulk?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 08:55 PM PDT

Hey guys, so I'm using CM13 (Android 6.0 Marshmallow, but I guess this applies to Cyanogenmod 14 Android 7.0 Nougat and above) and I'm wondering if there is any way to mass edit permissions (eg. grant all permissions for currently installed apps). Reason I ask is that I've noticed that when switching between devices, I have to grant all permissions all over again, and if I'm restoring apps with titanium backups it doesn't transfer all those permissions across and things get broken. It means that there are several annoying situations where I try to do voice commands or something and that won't work because the relevent app needs to be granted permissions manually.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/stephendt
[link] [comments]

View Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody through Cardboard

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 12:29 PM PDT

[Dev] Nineteen Plus One - Puzzle Game

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 05:03 AM PDT

Hello, I am a new member of this community and I've been looking for a few ways to make my application gain a bit of attention and receive feedback so I can improve it.

First of all, I am a teenager from Eastern Europe, I've been working in Unity for half an year (3-6 hours a day) and I've published 2 weeks ago this little game. I've tried to promote it (giving flyers with QR codes to young people, sharing it on my facebook profile and in many other ways) but I don't think I'm doing the right thing and that's why I am here.

I know some of you are professionals and can help me out with at least some feedback about the application.

Link to the Google Play application.

submitted by /u/GamePhobia
[link] [comments]

An alternative contact/s app instead of stock?

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 07:51 AM PDT

My stock contacts is very buggy. I'm looking for an alternative. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/haluthere
[link] [comments]

Android App to Windows Action Center?

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 03:57 AM PDT

Is there an app for Android that utilizes the action center (sort of reminder app that syncs between Android and W10)

submitted by /u/antonigaming
[link] [comments]

Looking for a good browser

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 07:01 AM PDT

That preferably isn't chrome or Firefox

submitted by /u/Xkinetism3
[link] [comments]

Viewers logic app permissions

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 06:53 AM PDT

Hi, r/androidapps hopefully you guys can help... There is an android app being advertised all over Facebook in the UK at the moment offering £5 a month to monitor your TV viewing habits and monitor app/Webb access. It is called viewers logic.

During installation it requires permission to access several features which make me uneasy.

Ability to make telephone calls Usage data access (allows app to monitor what apps you use) Accessibility (allows app to monitor your online activity) Location data

Does anyone here use this app? Do these permissions sound too far and unsafe?

Thanks Pepperisit

submitted by /u/Pepperisit
[link] [comments]

[Dev] Sun Locator - Follow up

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 01:30 PM PDT

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/12vRq

Two weeks ago I posted a request to the /r/photography and /r/androidapps community to review my Android App. I got a lot of helpful comments and feature requests.

Sun Locator predicts the sun's position at a specific location during the course of the day and year. The Augmented Reality feature displays the Sun's position directly overlaid on your device's camera. Use the slider to set the time of day and directly track the solar movement.

Thanks to your input I redesigned parts of the app, added information about twilight times and the blue and golden hour, which helps photographers. I also added a new feature called Map view, that displays the sun location on a map; this helps to plan an outdoor acitivity.

The app is available in two versions:

Link to Google Play for the lite version: The lite version is free and is limited to information for the current day

Link to Google Play for the Pro version: The pro version displays information for any day of the year.

Thanks again for your help! If you have any more ideas and comments, I'd be happy to hear them.

submitted by /u/folli
[link] [comments]

Can you recommend me some apps that are worth buying?

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 06:05 AM PDT

I'm not looking for anything specific. Just don't mention icon packs or wallpaper apps, because I'm not that interested in them anymore. Thanks 😃

submitted by /u/jahir_fiquitiva
[link] [comments]

Is there still no good App yet to 'speed ramp' between Normal And Slow Motion video on phones that can shoot 120fps?

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 05:49 AM PDT

I have a nexus 5x and I never utilise the 120fps recording because you can't really do much with the clip afterwards from what I can see?

Looking for an iPhone style app where you can select the part of the footage to ramp down into slow Mo.

I'm sure this has been asked in the past and after looking around it didn't seem there was anything dedicated to this?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/lemony_snicket
[link] [comments]

[DEV]Car Combat Game , Single + Multiplayer

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 05:13 AM PDT

Take control of a car and fight with other vehicles in single player mode or challenge your friends and other players online. Wide variety of weapons to pick up and buy along with a lot of special powers.

Download Car Combat

Features :

  • 8 completely different weapons.
  • 8 types of cars , each one has different capabilities.
  • Special weapon with every new car.
  • NO ADS!!! unless you want to get more points.
  • Easy control plus ability to alter buttons positions.
  • Single + Multiplayer mode
submitted by /u/feras32
[link] [comments]

What are some unknown but good looking live wallpapers?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 08:08 PM PDT

Thanks for reading my news about Solid Explorer 2.2 is now available with encryption, multi-window support, and more. at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.