[DEV] I made my new one-touch, score chasing arcade game 'orbt' in about 75 hours. (FREE remove ads codes in comments)

[DEV] I made my new one-touch, score chasing arcade game 'orbt' in about 75 hours. (FREE remove ads codes in comments)


[DEV] I made my new one-touch, score chasing arcade game 'orbt' in about 75 hours. (FREE remove ads codes in comments)

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 09:16 AM PDT

Lets talk about the hero collecting/squad building rpg genre

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 06:00 PM PDT

So theres a TON of these:

  • Summoners war
  • SW:GOH
  • Brave frontier
  • Brave exvius
  • Magic Rush:heroes
  • Soul hunters
  • Heroes charge
  • Crusaders Quests
  • Dungeon Rush
  • Idle Heroes
  • Dragon Soul
  • Seven Knights
  • Fantasy war tactics
  • Terra Battle
  • And so many countless others!

Which have you tried? Do you like any? Which do you think is the best? Are you currently playing any games daily? How much do you usually spend on these games?

edit - thanks for all the input so far guys. I'm trying out Bounty Stars now and its pretty cool, reminds me of FTL in some ways which is kinda neat

submitted by /u/Glacialfuse
[link] [comments]

Looking for the name of an app

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 08:21 PM PDT

I remember playing it a while ago but don't have it now. I want to grab it again.

You have characters and it's a puzzle match game. If you get a large enough combo, you can charge a special meter on the character you're using.

You have to complete objectives like break open all the crates and win in X amount of turns and sometimes have a boss to defeat.

The description is pretty vague I know but does anyone recognize what I'm talking about?

submitted by /u/DarkRaven47
[link] [comments]

Thinking about creating a sequel of Dracoo the Dragon, what would you change?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 04:32 PM PDT

I guess it was 2012 when me and a friend of mine released Dracoo The Dragon. We managed to get 150K downloads in first 2 years, we loved playing the game ourselves, but I guess for most players it was to challenging.

Since then, we worked on another game, but didn't finish it and kind of stopped making games at all. Even though it was major fun creating the game, since we didn't have financial success, it wasn't sustainable for us to continue.

Today I picked the game up again and played a few levels and was again hooked. I still believe that with a few changes it could have been a success, so I'm playing with the idea of maybe creating a sequel with different levels and a new levelpack.

So from today's standpoint, I'd love to get some feedback and suggestions for changes we could make to improve the overall experience.

I appreciate any thoughts you might have!!! here's the link to the first one: Dracoo

cheers Sebastian

submitted by /u/sebionreddit
[link] [comments]

Titanfall Frontline finally released

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 12:07 PM PDT

What are the best Android Gaming review sites?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 09:27 AM PDT

If one of the more conventional gaming sites have a decent android section that hasn't covered just a tiny amount of games, it can be mentioned too. The sites don't have to be exclusively about Android games.

I am asking because while I can find sites that mention android games there isn't much in reviewing them, at least that I found. I found http://www.hardcoredroid.com/ and http://www.droidgamers.com, but I am looking for more. Also I am curious about your views regarding those two sites as well.

There might be some good sites that I am unaware of.

submitted by /u/JacksonHarrisson
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Vito Jump 'n' Roll - After a year of development, I'm happy I've finally released my game. Any feedback appreciated.

Posted: 18 Sep 2016 01:38 AM PDT

Is there any fan project to bring dead space mobile back to life?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 07:38 PM PDT

I remember it was really good, at least the first twenty minutes, however it was retired from the store, and even though it's still downloadable from my account, it's not playable in any modern android version.

I haven't researched about it, but if I were to guess I would say is something like the code being way too incompatible with certain Android version, devs have up on reworking the whole code and it ended up seeing the end of its days. But I really don't know.

It's a shame we lost such a good mobile game, and in the age of the giant phones, this game would be a gem.

submitted by /u/FierroGamer
[link] [comments]

What games are out there that push the capabilities of the Nvidia Shield TV? (Either made for it or sideloaded)

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 07:07 PM PDT

I recently purchased one and I am actually really enjoying it. I have put ePSXe and PPSSPP on it so far. I just want to see the best games on Android now with this beasty hardware.

submitted by /u/nssone
[link] [comments]

Android vs dedicated handhelds. What do you prefer?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 01:06 PM PDT

Considering you can use controllers on android what do you think is better?

submitted by /u/Glacier1
[link] [comments]

F1 2016 Mobile Leaked short gameplay

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 09:31 AM PDT

GOD EATER ONLINE first trailer - Android/iOS

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 02:54 AM PDT

Any multi window games yet?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 07:59 AM PDT

I wanted to know if there were games that work with multi window since I get bored watching videos on the other window and have nothing to do.

submitted by /u/Divc09
[link] [comments]

What happened to Payday: Crime Wars?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 03:51 PM PDT

I remember seeing someone posting the website to this game and it was coming soon, but, is there a chance there will be a suprise drop? Payday 2 Crimewave Edition just got a suprise update after a LONG time, so I was wondering when this game might come out on mobile. (Yes, I know there will be a obligatory "Devs are terrible" comment, but from what I seen from them in the last couple months, they are managing to clean up their act.)

submitted by /u/tcmich31
[link] [comments]

Anyone else playing alite?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 04:31 PM PDT

I like it so far, but am I missing something? It cost ~30cr. for a missile yet nothing I sit down has a bounty close to that, and sometimes I need to use a missile when attacked by multiple enemies at once. Anyone else have a any tips for making money?

submitted by /u/YddishMcSquidish
[link] [comments]

EXAVA

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 12:05 PM PDT

[Dev]Hex FRVR 3.0 - I Updated my addictive puzzle game with translations and themes.

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 02:26 AM PDT

Is star wars future uprising worth playing if I want to play jedi?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 03:42 AM PDT

From my understanding jedi is not a big focus on the game because of the timeline is this true? Is this truly free or does one need to spend money?

Thanks all.

submitted by /u/DruidsCry
[link] [comments]

Ship Rotation! - Android Puzzle Style Game

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 02:46 AM PDT

Run games without letting them detect that android is emulated?

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 04:36 AM PDT

Hi all, just like it says, is it possible to run apps/games on an emulated android device without letting the app know that it is emulated?

Thanks

submitted by /u/PoptartsRShit
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about [DEV] I made my new one-touch, score chasing arcade game 'orbt' in about 75 hours. (FREE remove ads codes in comments) at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.