Implosion only iap for Full Game 50% off.

Implosion only iap for Full Game 50% off.


Implosion only iap for Full Game 50% off.

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 03:01 PM PDT

confusion of an indie game developer.

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 09:22 PM PDT

Hi,everybody, I am an indie game developer from china. I build an indie game studio with my friend.I work as the

only programmer and my friend works as game artist. We design the game ourself, there is no game design

documents,when we need some feature we just discuss it and then work it out.We do this work as fulltime job,the game studio has been run about 6 months, but we only release a game : "Tap dragon".

We first release it to google play store, but we only get 10-30 installs per day. A week later we release the 

iOS version on appstore , the same situation appears. We earn no more than $500 per month. We don't known how to

do the marketing, so the game keeps have very small installs. I have no idea what wrong with this game. Is it a garbage game or we lose at the marketing? We need to earn money for life, raise kids, we began to doubt

myself.I need your help, here is the link of my game, would you please try it and tell me whether the game is too

awful or just the marketing problem. thank you very much.

Sorry , my english is not good, hope your guys can understand what I mean. Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexinyou.game.dragon AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-gogo-tap-dragon-game/id1118834435?ls=1&mt=8 
submitted by /u/aqualien
[link] [comments]

Major multiplayer content update arrives for MU Origin

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 01:42 AM PDT

Playing titan quest in lower resolution?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 01:34 AM PDT

I tweaked options for titan quest. There is a resolution option too. I have an unrooted lg g4. Is there a way to be able to play the game in full screen in lower resolution? Game shrinks in lower resolutions in full screen. There are black bars to the right and top.

submitted by /u/lycantrophic
[link] [comments]

Where can I find a list of games that are in early access?

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 08:56 PM PDT

What iOS exclusive games do you wish were Ported over to Android

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 02:19 AM PDT

I've recently become a big Android gaming devotee. It seems that most mobile games these days are available on both iOS and Android. But which iOS exclusive games do you wish were ported over to Android?

Infinity Blade is one that comes to mind.

Also Total War Rome is due to be released on iPad. This will be incredible. No word of an Android release yet.

submitted by /u/chromebok
[link] [comments]

Can anyone help me sort out the lego games ?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 02:12 AM PDT

So there are lots of LEGO games like Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman ,Lego Avengers etc.So what i'm asking which have cut levels(Like Lego Batman 2),which are completely different(like the Lego Marvel Super Heroes one) and which are the same as their pc version ?

submitted by /u/jianu81
[link] [comments]

[Sale] Templar Battleforce RPG (-30%) $6.99

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 02:35 AM PDT

I can't attach links. Don't know why? Says already submitted. Same happened with Implosion and few hours later someone post about it and it passes through. Anyway, I noticed you speak a lot about this game and found out there is a discount running.

Another out of subject question: Does MOD delete posts and mark them as spam after a while?

submitted by /u/PeaksClimber
[link] [comments]

Tiny Thief

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 10:56 AM PDT

Easily one of the best mobile games I've ever played. A sweet puzzle point-n-click adventure published by RovioStars. Amazing graphic design, great puzzles, intuitive mobile interface. Top paid app.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x-hV0RaqcGI/maxresdefault.jpg

It seems to be dead or pulled out from Playstore. Can anyone confirm?

found another link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roviostars.tinythief

webpage seems to be out:

http://www.tinythief.com/

such a shame.

edit: found developers' page, but blocked here:

http://www.5ants.com/tiny_thief.html

thankfully, still have A Pocket Key in my phone :/

submitted by /u/namekuseijin
[link] [comments]

NBA 2K17

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 06:37 AM PDT

Trying to find someone to play Castle Siege against...

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 05:35 PM PDT

It has online multiplayer but Quick Match can't find anyone :( I'm thinking maybe a stranger will see this and try it out with me.

The Play Store link: here

My handle is QuantumFuantum so just search for me and send me an invite and a PM for what time/date (EST) you wanna play it.

submitted by /u/FuckTheNarrative
[link] [comments]

Telltale games requiring internet access

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 07:56 AM PDT

I had trouble a little while ago when I went on holiday, because The Wolf Among Us would just crash on start up if I didn't have an internet connection. So I had bought all 5 episodes but couldn't play any of them on my extremely long flight.

I'm hoping to avoid the same problem again this year, and I'm wondering if there is any information out there about which Telltale games require an internet connection to play?

I can't find any official word anywhere that TWAU requires/required an internet connection either, so I'm struggling to find the information I need.

submitted by /u/DoubleRaptor
[link] [comments]

Best freemium games?

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 05:06 AM PDT

I've been on the lookout for good freemium games ever since I started android gaming on my htc evo 4g way back when.

Currently my list of top quality freemium games are as follows.

  1. Puzzles and dragons. This games has surprised me over and over again with how well player/customer base is treated. Purchasable currency is rewarded liberally for clearing dungeons, milestones, server errors and celebrations. Content is constantly updated and viewers of live stream are rewarded with in game materials. It's handsdown the best freemium game on android.

  2. Defender 2. A simple defense game that rewards you for milestones and perseverance. Just keep trucking and you'll have enough gold and materials to upgrade your bows and clear more levels.

  3. Defender. Just like defender 2 with less to do and less to earn. It relies less on iap too.

  4. Defender 3. Admittedly this is everything I wanted in a sequel to one of my favorite games, there's multiplayer, daily quests, rewards for milestones and other achievements. However the game gets very grindy very fast without iap. To the point that I might have to rethink it's inclusion in the list.

So, to reiterate. A quality freemium game rewards players with purchasable currency for progress, milestones and handouts for mismanaged servers and other severe errors on the developers part. You should only need skill, patience and a full battery to have a good time and spending money is an option or luxury for when you're bored or desperate. Not because the game is insanely hard without it.

submitted by /u/PirosTheThird
[link] [comments]

Upcoming Rust Survival Like Game - Vast

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 04:28 AM PDT

Upcoming game for anyone that likes rust survival games. It is developed by Hoodoogames. You can check out their Facebook at facebook.com/officialhoodoogames

submitted by /u/nsolthebitcn
[link] [comments]

Marvel Future Fight Loki vs Proxima Midnight (Loki solo ) (WORLD BOSS STAGE CLEAR)

Posted: 23 Sep 2016 10:00 AM PDT

Thanks for reading my news about Implosion only iap for Full Game 50% off. at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.