[DEV] NEXT! the music guessing game that uses your own song files.

[DEV] NEXT! the music guessing game that uses your own song files.


[DEV] NEXT! the music guessing game that uses your own song files.

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 11:53 PM PDT

Next is my first ever app and it's a simple music guessing game. It finds all audio files on your phone and plays while you try to guess the name of the song. Casual play is fun in groups because you can try to see who can guess the song first. While timed play is a fun solo version where you're given multiple choice to select the right name of the song being played.

LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arkhamnomad.vino.next&hl=en

submitted by /u/Enignition
[link] [comments]

This app listens in on you. How do I know what other apps do this too?

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 05:26 AM PDT

Most customisable apps

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 01:59 AM PDT

I love yaata sms, plus messenger (telegram client),nova launcher because of the vast amount of customisation possiblity they provide. Please suggest News apps, Todo apps,Keyboards, browsers, music players,File managers, weather apps,email apps, messenger apps and other apps which provides a a wide range of customisation option (especially for theming the app by ourselves kind).

submitted by /u/gippu
[link] [comments]

[DEV]Celebrating 1.5 Year As Developer - Many (budgeting app) 3.0 giveaway

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 03:28 PM PDT

I always wanted simple financial app to do simple thing - divide your budget by days left to next salary, and show how much you can spend daily to fit in.

There was ton of financial apps with each feature imaginable but not with what I needed. So I decided to write my own.

With absolutely no idea what I'm doing, stared to learn Android programming. Finally I was able to put togheter working app but good God... what an abomination of each coding principle it was. And it had bugs of course.

It couldn't be so, therefore I wrote few other apps, learned some keyboard tricks and decided to give my initial idea another try. I was ready.

And there it is - rewritten from ground up - Many 3.0, budgeting app which does exactly what I need and want.

If by any chance similiar needs spins you round - check Many in Play Store:

free - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komorovg.manyfree

pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komorovg.many

And of course, promised giveaway: http://www.play-code.xyz/ShowPromotion?promotionId=1472768816519

submitted by /u/shavn
[link] [comments]

Thanks to the reddit offline app developer.

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 03:41 PM PDT

Dude.. I don't know if you visit this subreddit. But if you do, I wanna tell you that I am thankful to you for making this app. I travel two hours everyday for work in subway (patchy data) and your app makes it easy to browse reddit, while also saving data and battery. If you ever get time, consider updating the UI to material with some option to change font size. Otherwise, its a great app. Thanks!

submitted by /u/CustardOpple
[link] [comments]

[request] App to randomly get "Dares"

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 09:22 AM PDT

Hey there, so when I was in university we liked to lighten up evenings out by having a lottery of random dares (i.e. "convince everyone in the bar they cannot use the Gent's restroom" or "Find someone to swap belts with you"). It ws pretty great fun and I kind of wish I could re-live that experience just without making a paper raffle every time (usually I don't have paper and pen with me :D)

So: Do you know an app where I can enter different dares and then have simply one button which randomly choses one of the dares?^

Best, Ohly

submitted by /u/Ohly
[link] [comments]

An app to scribble over pictures

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 02:27 AM PDT

I'm searching for a simple app to scribble over pictures. Something like MS Paint, but for Android. I don't want an app with 500+ brushes, layers, stamps, 1000+ fonts, unlimited cliparts.

I'm just searching for an app that

  1. opens an image from my gallery
  2. lets me take a note on it with my finger
submitted by /u/Magnetic_dud
[link] [comments]

[REQUEST] UPNP or FTP server music player

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 08:12 AM PDT

Hi, Am searching for a music player that can play music from an upnp media server or a ftp server which is hosted on my router (ZTE ZXHN H108N). The media files is on a pendrive connected to the router.

submitted by /u/bhesham_domun
[link] [comments]

[DEV] My brother and I just released our second major title, Dodgy Dragon, and we'd love for you to try it out!

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 01:46 PM PDT

Hello everyone, my brother and I just finished up our second major release (I'm not counting our crappy games we made when we first started!!)

We would love some players to dive into the game and let us know what you think!

Here are some screenshots!

Dodgy Dragon has a familiar aesthetic, with fresh and progressively more challenging gameplay. Dodgy Dragon is FREE for all, with optional IAP skins.

Official Dodgy Dragon Trailer

  • Tons of unique zones to explore!
  • Battle unique bosses with a large variety of attacks!
  • Unique skins with special effects that keep the experience new and addicting!
  • Online leader-boards to compete against your friends!
  • Beautifully themed dynamic music to accompany gameplay!

Google Play Link

Give me some feedback! I'll stick around and answer any questions you may have :)

Love,

Matt

submitted by /u/saywhatisobvious
[link] [comments]

Alarm app that plays the radio?

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 02:30 PM PDT

I'm looking for an app that will play a radio station instead of usual alarms, I've seen a few on the play store but wondering if anyone would have any recommendations/which to stay clear from :)

submitted by /u/vickyanne21
[link] [comments]

What is the best screen recording app that records internal audio?

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 06:30 PM PDT

Battery Monitoring App

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 10:38 PM PDT

In light of the recent scare regarding exploding Note 7s, I was wondering what are some of the better battery monitoring apps out there? Maybe one that alerts you if the battery temperature goes over a certain point?

submitted by /u/mrguava
[link] [comments]

[App Suggestion] An app that can lock my device automatically at a set time.

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 05:53 AM PDT

Is there an app that can automatically lock down my device when it let say 8PM? I keep forgetting to manually lock certain app/whole system and someone keeps opening and playing with settings/apps.

submitted by /u/StoviesAreYummy
[link] [comments]

Is there an app, just for Google Weather?

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 10:56 AM PDT

Just the title

submitted by /u/SirJxnny
[link] [comments]

[App request] Screen image stabilization

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 04:07 AM PDT

Hi guys,

I am not sure if it even possible, but I think it could be useful not only for me.

Some time ago I was traveling in the bus on the very bad road (in Ukraine all roads are bad) and I was trying to read a book on the phone, but bus was shaking so much, reading was almost impossible. And I am thinking is it possible to make an app that will register phone's shift with the accelerometer and shift image on the screen in the opposite direction? And image will be less shaking and almost motionless, so it will be easier to read.

I understand that it will sacrifice part of the screen to make this shift, but it is OK.

So is it possible?

submitted by /u/ImmelstornUA
[link] [comments]

What is the best app for recording vocals and guitar?

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 05:11 PM PDT

[REQUEST] PDF viewer app that parses the text of the file, and displays it formatted better for handheld viewing (bigger text, word wrap)

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 01:15 PM PDT

[DEV] Elemental Reaction, a fast paced matching game.

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 02:24 AM PDT

A game that rewards you for moving fast and thinking faster, switching blocks at any time to set up chains of matches!

You can play for a set amount of time, or with no time limit. With several difficulties and the ability to change how the blocks fall or even how you can move them, there's a lot of freedom in how you play. If you prefer more concrete goals, there are puzzles to clear.

It also has detailed statistics for each game mode, so you can see how long you've played, your best score, how many attempts it took you to clear a puzzle, etc.

Play Store Link.

submitted by /u/Shoralo
[link] [comments]

Apps with root features on un-rooted phone? (ie. adb for Greenify)

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 12:21 PM PDT

Hi guys,

Looking for apps that provide some root features on un-rooted phone. Like Greenify, which allows some features by using ADB shell. Would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Edit: forgot to mention that I have Adguard as well. So any other apps?

submitted by /u/bighit101
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Feedback on new game

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 11:01 AM PDT

"OctaBall" On Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esgames.octaball

Ping Pong in an Octagon

Control the paddles to keep the ball within the octagon.

Instructions :

  • Right side of the screen turns paddles clockwise

  • Left side of the screen turns paddles anticlockwise

  • Upper half of the screen turns paddles faster

  • Lower half of the screen turns paddles slower

Some feedback would be great, thank you very much.

http://imgur.com/KUCmd9V

submitted by /u/Sahaab
[link] [comments]

Can I get rid of media in WhatsApp without deleting the messages?

Posted: 01 Sep 2016 01:52 PM PDT

I have nearly 2000 sent and received pictures with another contact and opening a chat is much slower than with other contacts. I don't want to delete the messages but the pictures are in Google photos anyway.

submitted by /u/Centaurus_Cluster
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about [DEV] NEXT! the music guessing game that uses your own song files. at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.