If a App costs £5: how much does the Developer get?

If a App costs £5: how much does the Developer get?


If a App costs £5: how much does the Developer get?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 08:25 AM PDT

If a App on the Google Play store costs £5 How much does the developer receive?
After deducting all fees/bills

Thank You

submitted by /u/Balkrish
[link] [comments]

Why does Android not have an option to disable the power off option on the lockscreen?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 09:52 AM PDT

So I was was watching this video about how to prevent thieves from turning off your stolen Android. And I still can't believe why this hasn't been implemented into Android itself as an option. When you lost your phone you can track it with Android device manager but what if the thief turned off the phone? Does somebody know why Google won't allow us to do this or is it just to easily turn off the phone quickly?

edit

Just found out about the app Smart lockscreen protector, I'm now able to hide the power off button on the lockscreen. I have to enable it by opening the app at startup since I don't have premium for it. But this doesn't clears my answer, especially since we need apps to have this as a feature...

submitted by /u/Cyaas
[link] [comments]

I think I have a virus.. help?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 09:43 AM PDT

This comes up on any android device I have, pops up on any webpage.

I scanned with Kapersky and malware bytes and it says nothing found.

Help.

http://tinypic.com/r/31444gg/9

submitted by /u/Master-of-my-Domain
[link] [comments]

Snapchat freezes to the point where I have to hard reset my phone everytime I try to open it.

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 11:50 AM PDT

I have Elephone P8000 with the original ROM, rooted and with Xposed, but no Snapchat tweaks.

My Snapchat was working fine, but few days ago the freezing started happening. It doesn't matter if I open it via icon or notification (which still show up), the app will completely freeze my phone and I have to reset it by holding the power button. It freezes almost instantly, like fraction of a second after I try to open it.

Does anyone else have similar problem and more importantly any solution?

submitted by /u/LordMcze
[link] [comments]

No screen overlay at all (uninstalled twilight) but still receiving screen overlay detected message.

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 11:28 AM PDT

I'm trying to install Kiwix for Android and it asks for file permission but i can't get past the 'screen overlay detected' message despite not having any screen overlay at all. Other apps can access files when asked permission. Possibly just this app related?

submitted by /u/stickitmachine
[link] [comments]

Why hasn't the update to android N notification arrived yet?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 11:18 AM PDT

It has been almost a week that Google has started rolling out the update and when I search for updates in settings it doesn't find any . How is it? I'm currently in Spain. On a nexus 5X.

submitted by /u/Overvus
[link] [comments]

[G4] is it possible to make only certain apps rotate with Rotation on?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 10:51 AM PDT

Android Device Manager Problems

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 12:20 PM PDT

In July my google account was logged in on someone else's phone that I do not know. I revoked access to my account and changed my passwords. My issue that I'm having now though is removing that unwanted device from my android device manager. I cannot seem to find out how to do it or contact google for help. I noticed this when I went to download an app from my computer to my phone on the play store and that phone was listed as an option to send the app. I don't want this on my account anymore.

submitted by /u/randomnessneeded
[link] [comments]

Can I forward/send and receive Android phone's SMS messages from Apple Device?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 12:19 PM PDT

I'm looking for a way to receive and send text messages that come through my Android phone on my Apple devices. Juggling the two phones has just become too much trouble, and about 70% of my work is on the Apple devices, while 80% of my calls and texts go to the Android device. Any work around, including using third party apps on both devices would suffice for the time being. Does anyone in reddit-land have a method for this that they have successfully employed? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

submitted by /u/antonius20
[link] [comments]

i can't run anki app on my zte blade iii phone - "device storage not mounted"

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 03:53 PM PDT

Hi i've just downloaded the app Anki from the playstore and when I click on the icon to load it, a message pops up "Device storage not mounted"

I've checked my storage and there is 1.95GB available, but the SD Card section "Insert an SD card for mounting" is grayed out and there is no slot on the phone to load a card in anyway.

Anyone with experience with Anki on a similar phone can help? ideally I'd like to make it use internal storage as there is tons of space left. Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/Cacaophony
[link] [comments]

Looking for a new phone, suggestions would be very helpful

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 12:07 PM PDT

I live in the UK, and I'm on 3 with a pretty used and worn Sony Xperia Z. The headphone and charger port covers have fallen off, the sealer on most port covers has fallen off, and even the back case cover is coming off. It still runs perfectly, very few performance problems, and only a small dent in battery power (probably about 80% of maximum). I'm not expecting much more than £40 for it.

I'm looking for a upgrade, probably from a pre-owned store like CEX, for at most £250. Preferably not a Samsung, I'm not too keen on them, I quite like Sony and HTC. Main priority isn't features, it's basic things like a decent battery and alright quality camera, also a good cpu would be nice.

Throw me some suggestions with details please reddit!

submitted by /u/DomDevil81
[link] [comments]

Malicious advertising uptick?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 12:05 PM PDT

I'm seeing these sorts of ads constantly on links out of reddit now, using Reddit Is Fun, redirecting me and saying my phone is infected. Nothing to worry about, or am I infected with some redirection? Is annoying.

submitted by /u/AliveInTheFuture
[link] [comments]

Funny "OK Google" questions?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 03:32 PM PDT

What are some funny question/responses I can get from asking OK Google?

submitted by /u/thebunnybullet
[link] [comments]

moto g 2013 back cover

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 03:11 PM PDT

what material is the factory back cover made of?

submitted by /u/dartico
[link] [comments]

Unroot my Samsung xcover 2

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 03:11 PM PDT

Hello guys, i did root my samsung galaxy xcover 2 (android 4.1.2) trough odin3 and the device status says (custom), but now I really want to unroot it and I couldn't find a way to do so, I tried with the supersu app but the status still just the same (custom) and the android update gave the error message of device been modified

submitted by /u/Goon04
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to stop this from popping up when i do a Google search in chrome? Note 7 btw.

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 07:38 AM PDT

What is the difference between Greenify, Amplify, and Power Nap?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 07:20 AM PDT

Replacement for native dialer app?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 11:05 AM PDT

my proximity sensor's busted but the setting in the dialer app to disregard proximity sensor is not working right.

As a result, after placing a call, I can no longer interact with the dialer app, which makes 50% of the calls I make impossible (the press X for english and so on)

Rooted on an KitKat AOSP rom, but for a variety of reasons, I have to stay on this rom.

The proximity sensor setting in the dialer app in Marshmallow roms work just fine, but I only know how to use Titanium Backup for app shenanigans and it didn't work.

Nothing fancy, I just need a dialer app that can disregard the proximity sensor.

submitted by /u/Ryges
[link] [comments]

USB type C car charger

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 02:48 PM PDT

After all the things that has been said about Nexus chargers and cables and USB type C chargers in general I'm a bit confused about what should I look for when buying a car charger. Which companies are trustworthy and which chargers are safe to use with a Nexus 6p? Bonus points for chargers I can buy in Europe!

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/finestedm
[link] [comments]

Magazinok virus?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 02:36 PM PDT

First of all, sorry if my post isn't according to the rules. I don't normally post.

When I looked at my apps on my Galaxy S6 a day or so ago, a new app had appeared. It's called Magazinok and when I opened it, it immediately asked for permission to "use" everything on my phone. I declined and the app dissappeared from the apps menu. It isn't actually removed, only turned off. It also can't be deleted via applications. Google hasn't helped me so far. Anyone knows what this is and how to deal with it?

submitted by /u/Kempodaan
[link] [comments]

netflix loading problem

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 10:50 AM PDT

so netflix is being weird and unusable on my LG G3 where i get audio but the video doesnt play no black screen just the loading screen i have reset my phone,uninstalled the app and cleared cache should i just stop paying for netflix? here is a picture http://imgur.com/a/xuV3R on that picture the audio is going

submitted by /u/dogsparky
[link] [comments]

Disable vibrate notifications while on call (Nexus 6P)

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 10:43 AM PDT

I have a Nexus 6P on Nougat. I cannot find a way to disable vibrate notifications while I am on a call. Having the phone vibrate next to my ear is unpleasant and if I am on a call I will not be looking at my notifications. Is there a way to always turn off vibrate notifications while on a call? I understand that I could turn on do not disturb, but I would prefer something automatic.

submitted by /u/CoMiGa
[link] [comments]

Unroot Samsung xcover 2

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 02:28 PM PDT

Hello guys, i did root my samsung galaxy xcover 2 trough odin3 and the device status says (custom), but now I really want to unroot it and I couldn't find a way to do so, I tried with the supersu app but the status still just the same (custom) and the android update gave the error message of device been modified

submitted by /u/Goon04
[link] [comments]

Question about Nexus 6P and Verizon Voicemail

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 02:26 PM PDT

This may have been answered already but I couldn't find it. I have a Nexus 6P and Verizon and trying to find out the best way to get Voice Mail on there. I'd like visual VM but its not essential. So far people just get the message that I don't have a VM mailbox so I'd at least like to be able to GET voice mails.

submitted by /u/Syzygus-
[link] [comments]

Will Allo have a desktop counterpart?

Posted: 29 Aug 2016 05:39 AM PDT

Currently sticking with Hangouts because it works so well with Project Fi through Chrome. It's no secret that it has become a bit bulky and that Google will probably kill it off in the not so distant future.

Would love to have a messaging app that actually receives useful updates and one that Google is more focused on. Kind of a deal breaker for me if there is no desktop equivalent however.

submitted by /u/StraightOuttaMypos
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about If a App costs £5: how much does the Developer get? at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.