Seriously... this is beginning to piss me off. What's the point of change logs any more?

Seriously... this is beginning to piss me off. What's the point of change logs any more?


Seriously... this is beginning to piss me off. What's the point of change logs any more?

Posted: 13 Jun 2016 02:31 PM PDT

NewPipe update released! Version 0.8.0

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 05:46 AM PDT

Scientific calculator, discount Calculator and GPA calculator built into one single calculator app (Free)

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 07:36 AM PDT

Why are Google app features split up into many different apps?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 06:26 AM PDT

One thing I have noticed with Android is that many of the Google apps, have nice features that are part of another app that Google has released. Like for example, the best news app I have is Google Now cards, it finds news for me automatically based off my search history.... why can't this be used in the Google Play Stand?

I want more than just 20 cards a day.

And I've noticed that Hangouts is pretty basic in terms of features compared to their official messaging client.

Why does Google do this?

Why can't they just update their current apps instead of releasing a new app and making it very limited?

submitted by /u/yubario
[link] [comments]

Photo editing

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 05:53 AM PDT

Going to use my phone to take photos of some items im trying to sell. What is a good app for editing said photos? Thanks

submitted by /u/The_Khondor
[link] [comments]

Digital painting app?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 09:25 AM PDT

Sketchbook Pro would be great if it wasn't a pain to switch tools and such. Anyone have any recommendations?

submitted by /u/pwncloud
[link] [comments]

LMT Launcher and GMD Gesture control

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 07:30 AM PDT

Anyone tried these two apps? Would you recommend?

What's your favorite setup? (:

(On a side note, do these two apps play well with dirty unicorns for those who are on DU?)

submitted by /u/ragamuffinpuddingpie
[link] [comments]

Apps that give you an additional phone number and allow voip calls over data plan and not just wifi?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 07:28 AM PDT

Is there anything like this on the Google Playstore? I have a rooted phone if that helps.

submitted by /u/herpnderp01
[link] [comments]

Recommend a on-device step counter app?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 08:33 AM PDT

I'm looking for a step counter app that doesn't rely on any web service to function. Not only should it work when the device is offline, but it should also never transmit my data to anyone else. I want to replace Fitbit and Google Fit with something that is only local on the device.

Is there such an app?

submitted by /u/Aeyoun
[link] [comments]

What's your top 5 most used apps?

Posted: 13 Jun 2016 07:29 PM PDT

Goodbye Facebook

Posted: 13 Jun 2016 02:22 PM PDT

Finally took the plunge and purchased Swipe for Facebook after uninstalling the Facebook App, Messenger, and Moments. Could not be happier with the performance and UI of Swipe. For those that are considering the change, do it. You will not regret it.

submitted by /u/flstc1981
[link] [comments]

I have a meeting today and I would like to record it for reference. What's your opinion for the best app to do this?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 06:50 AM PDT

Just audio.

submitted by /u/Intravert
[link] [comments]

Are there any good fingerprint app locks?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 06:49 AM PDT

I currently use a passcode lock, but I'd rather not type something in every time, especially if I'm driving. Some individual apps like my bank app and my Hilton HHonors app now let me use a fingerprint. Is there any Android play apps that I can install that will have a fingerprint security feature I can put on any app?

submitted by /u/seitzenheimer
[link] [comments]

Reddit app with adjustable font size

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 05:12 AM PDT

I generally read and post to Reddit with my Pixel c tablet. However, no matter what app I use, the size of the comments seems to be too small. Is there an app where I can increase the size?

submitted by /u/IndyRichard
[link] [comments]

Why can't i have face grouping in Europe?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 06:25 AM PDT

So i am using google photos since it came out, and missing a huge feature, the face grouping option. I have tried with clearing cache and data and using a VPN but with no luck. I tried the same thing on my old phone (n5) and it worked fine (with a random account i've got lying around).

Can anybody help me with a good solution, other than the VPN one? :/

edit: I've answered my own question by describing the problem. I thought to myself that if THAT phone can make it work, why don't i just log in with my personal account on THAT phone and activate it... and it worked.. and now i just have to wait for google to scan all my photos (i think it;s doing that in the background). Will get back to you after i failed/succeeded.

submitted by /u/ferydaboss
[link] [comments]

Video editing

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 06:13 AM PDT

Hey everyone I was trying to do some video editing but my power supply on my comptuer blew.

I don't need anything fancy but I would like to at least overlay music add subtitles and take clips from larger videos and put it all together.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

submitted by /u/malabericus
[link] [comments]

Quick switcher in the vein of Auxo 3?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 05:29 AM PDT

https://youtu.be/f5ML5unJf08?t=97

Something like this would be really nice, it's one of the few things I miss coming over from a jailbroken iphone!

submitted by /u/ragamuffinpuddingpie
[link] [comments]

Looking for a simple budget app that lets me play around with hypothetical future income/expenses

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 01:54 AM PDT

From what I've seen (I may well be wrong) most budget apps are centred around what you've just earned or what you've just spent money on.

Most of the time I'm thinking more in the near future: 'can I afford this, this and this, if I buy all these things, what will I have left after my next payday?'

I tried Money Lover which looks great, but its a little fiddly about future transactions, I have to enter dates they are due etc which seems a bit pointless when its just hypothetical spending instead of a definite fixed expense. Is there anything where I can take my account balance, and quickly add a list of future non-specific income or expenses, then just as quickly scrap that list?

To be honest I've never really used a budget program and usually just figure all this out on a scrap bit of paper, but hopefully there's something out there thats not too complicated.

submitted by /u/Ringoko
[link] [comments]

Simplest just app list launcher?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 10:07 AM PDT

F-Droid Client Receives an Update to v0.100.

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 10:06 AM PDT

Google Springboard Announced for Google Apps Users.

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 10:05 AM PDT

With the MM doze feature and apps that force the phone into doze quicker, is Amplify obsolete?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 09:48 AM PDT

I am, as of now, using Amplify + Greenify + ForceDoze + PowerNap and I am truly wondering if only ForceDoze or PowerNap would accomplish what I am trying to: as low idle drain as possible.

I left the phone overnight (8 hours) with the above setup and had a 3% drain, somewhat decent, but can it be improved somehow? Would less be more in this case?

submitted by /u/Knuckledust
[link] [comments]

Calendar Similar To S Planner?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 09:27 AM PDT

Does anyone know of a calendar that's similar to S Planner on Samsung's TouchWiz? Something that shows the current date on the icon?

submitted by /u/professionaldiy
[link] [comments]

Best app to backup apps to Dropbox, any suggestions?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 09:01 AM PDT

Thanks

submitted by /u/Qipeki
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Seriously... this is beginning to piss me off. What's the point of change logs any more? at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.