/r/AndroidGaming's First Monthly Banner Competition! - Submit an image to be featured at the top of /r/AndroidGaming and win fame and fortune!

/r/AndroidGaming's First Monthly Banner Competition! - Submit an image to be featured at the top of /r/AndroidGaming and win fame and fortune!


/r/AndroidGaming's First Monthly Banner Competition! - Submit an image to be featured at the top of /r/AndroidGaming and win fame and fortune!

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 06:21 PM PDT

Welcome to the first monthly /r/AndroidGaming banner competition! Take a screenshot of your favorite game or create an Android Gaming related image, then submit it here for the chance to have it featured as the subreddit's banner.

Submitted images should have dimensions of 1920 x 416. Images may have other dimensions, however they will only be accepted if they are compatible with the subreddit's stylesheet. Advanced users may also want to provide a preview image of how their image would look as the banner.

In your submission comment, please include the name of the game(s) featured in your image.

We reserve the right to remove any submissions that are offensive, trollish, or just in bad taste, even if it gets a lot of votes.

The user with the highest voted submission when the contest closes on Saturday June 11th at 11:59PM will receive three months of reddit Gold and have their image featured as the subreddit's banner until next month! The image creator's username and any applicable game titles will be credited in the sidebar. The runner up will also receive a month of reddit Gold.

(Special thanks to the reddit Admin team for providing /r/AndroidGaming with the reddit gold creddits for the contest!)

Good luck!

submitted by /u/josh6499
[link] [comments]

RandomNation (it's like a simple mobile version of Democracy 3)

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 08:00 PM PDT

What are your favorite games to play on the TV?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:08 PM PDT

I don't specifically talk about smartboxes, but more in a general sense, like when you stream wirelessly to your tv or use an hdmi adaptor (be it html, slimport, microhdmi of a device that has it) and play with a controller (or from the device's scren, though if you're tethered it becomes a little uncomfortable).

I just bought myself an LG G3 and my slimport cable is in the way so I'm starting to think about which games I could play.

I'll share the ones that seem to be the best options for me, they're all (I think) gamepad compatible, I've played some, I've got some on my mind and I'll probably update with your recommendations:

Those are all the ones I can think of right now or that I have in my wishlist. I'll update the list with your additions.

EDIT 1:

submitted by /u/FierroGamer
[link] [comments]

Good game review/news sites?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 04:58 PM PDT

Hi, I was wondering what are some of your favorite game review/news sites?

I'm interested in reading other reviews to improve my own games from their suggestions and if possible get my own game to get reviewed!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/pashanp
[link] [comments]

Chronos Gate

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 01:59 PM PDT

Good pick-up-and-play games that have no IAP options?

Posted: 06 Jun 2016 12:54 AM PDT

Ever since IAP's invaded most games I rarely use my phone for gaming now. Are there any little gems out there worth checking out that have no options for IAPs.

I don't like the fact I feel like I need to purchase IAP's to progress at a good rate in a game.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks

submitted by /u/RR0BBY
[link] [comments]

Can my kid and I save separate progresses on the same game file?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 09:14 AM PDT

Can anyone help with an Android question. I have games on my tablet and my kid keeps playing them and moving my progress along. I want her to be able to play her own iterations of the games on my tablet but having her sign in on Play Games doesn't work (just shows her games she owns) and setting up her own account on my tablet doesn't seem to work either. Can anyone help or is this impossible? Thanks!

submitted by /u/diosmuerteborracho
[link] [comments]

Telltale Batman game to premiere this summer, TWD S3 coming this fall.

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 10:56 PM PDT

Seven Guardians

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 10:23 PM PDT

need input on controls

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 10:37 AM PDT

Hey all, I'm currently making a Castlevania "inspired" game called Demon Isle. The game is very much modeled after the NES Castlevania games. Level by level progression, bosses, etc. I'm having issues deciding controls however.

I don't want to go with the virtual pad on the left and buttons on the right, so this is what I've come up with.

The entire left side of the screen is dedicated to changing direction. Your character auto walks, so a tap changes your facing direction. This means when you jump, you will still be moving in the direction of your jump, but you can whip behind you. The right side is split evenly between whip and jump.

I have some deeper controls I'm working on with this 3 button set up, such as holding the direction change to duck, and charging sub weapons by holding whip; but those are on hold until I decide on my final control scheme.

Does something like this sound decent, or should I bite the bullet and go with 2 dedicated buttons for left and right?

Thanks for your input!

submitted by /u/shabadage
[link] [comments]

How to go about playing Osu! on android?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 06:50 AM PDT

I've found an app called OSU!Droid however, there is no way to download the beat maps (I think that's what they're called) through the app as whatever server is hosting them is down. There are also various OSU! Downloader apps, but all of those are way outdated and don't do anything for me. Has anyone been able to successfully play Osu? How did you go about it?

submitted by /u/LeHermyJ
[link] [comments]

MRS. KIM - Kim Jong-un Gets Spanked By His Mom

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 12:22 PM PDT

Thanks for reading my news about /r/AndroidGaming's First Monthly Banner Competition! - Submit an image to be featured at the top of /r/AndroidGaming and win fame and fortune! at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.