Heroes of Loot 2 released! Launch sale 50% off ($2.49)

Heroes of Loot 2 released! Launch sale 50% off ($2.49)


Heroes of Loot 2 released! Launch sale 50% off ($2.49)

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 05:46 PM PDT

Any updates on Titan Quest release for Android?

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 08:01 PM PDT

Haven't seen anything since it was made available for iOS. Hopefully it's selling well.

submitted by /u/ondik05
[link] [comments]

Well kept/frequently updated list of controller compatible games?

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 06:34 PM PDT

There's that one website, androidgamepadgames.com or whatever which has some good ones but is very outdated, so I'm wondering if anyone has a better place to check for other/newer games with bluetooth controller support.

submitted by /u/sepseven
[link] [comments]

Rival Stars basketball

Posted: 08 Jun 2016 12:59 AM PDT

Loving this game so far, doesn't seem too P2W as I've been playing for about 4 days so far and granted I paid for the subscription but it's not a must by any means.

My friend code is HTGMFF if you ass me you get a new silver or better player.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pikpok.bbl.play

submitted by /u/L1ghterfeul
[link] [comments]

[Puzzle Craft 2] Delete Google Cloud save, and replace it with my local save?

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 07:59 PM PDT

I recently discovered my Cloud save is many hours behind my local save. My cloud save is at lv25, but my local save is lv30.

I'd really like to replace the Cloud save with my local, but I can't find a way to do that.

I tried disconnecting PC2 from my Google account through account settings, but nothing helped.

Is there a way to just delete the Cloud save and use it as if it was new?

submitted by /u/Dilzi
[link] [comments]

Anyone here playing avabel?

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 09:52 AM PDT

Do you guys play Avabel on PC? Because its kinda laggy on my phone

submitted by /u/Raikoge
[link] [comments]

Question about IAP's

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 06:40 AM PDT

I bought my first game this week "Layton Brothers Mistery Room" but now I want to delete it to install other stuff. How does it work? If I ever want to play it again I have to buy everything again?

submitted by /u/leastronaute
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite android game in terms of music?

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 09:22 PM PDT

Primal Legends

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 11:54 AM PDT

Thanks for reading my news about Heroes of Loot 2 released! Launch sale 50% off ($2.49) at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.