Google Photos glitch

Google Photos glitch


Google Photos glitch

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 08:16 AM PDT

What is causing this blue charging lock screen?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 02:44 PM PDT

I have no idea why this is suddenly a thing on my phone but goddamn is it annoying not to mention totally useless

http://m.imgur.com/40y1LXp

For the record this is a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android Version 6.0.1

submitted by /u/rayword45
[link] [comments]

What Tablet to Buy?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 03:05 PM PDT

I bought my three year old son a Kindle Fire Kids Edition for Christmas and it has been pissing him (and me) off for the past 6 months. Amazon has agreed to refund me for it, as even the apps that come preloaded on it struggle to run properly. That aside, here's my conundrum....

I need to get him a replacement tablet. I don't need the best thing in the world, but I don't need a piece of crap either. I am looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite and the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7". I can't decide if the 'A' is worth the extra money or not.

Anyone have any input?

submitted by /u/interdad
[link] [comments]

Delete "PC Sync" on Google Calendar

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 02:21 PM PDT

For some reason there is a calendar called "PC Sync" on my Google Calendar app. I don't know where it came from. The problem is that I can't delete it because it doesn't show on the web browser. Here's a screenshot of the calendar: http://imgur.com/Pa3SWME

How can I delete it?

submitted by /u/Throwaway-Tuga
[link] [comments]

Android installing apk

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 02:13 PM PDT

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my phone. I tried to install few apks and only one worked. (ad blocker worked) I downloaded some free games to test it out and every single game crashes. Has this ever happened to one of you? thanks in advance

submitted by /u/TranceBoki
[link] [comments]

how can i sort apps based on size on marshmallow

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 02:09 PM PDT

Gaming since lollipop.

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 02:06 PM PDT

Hi. I was wondering if there's a fix for older games which aren't payable since lollipop was released? Specifically tegra 3 games. Games just crash if I try to launch it from menu but if I install it then tap launch instead of close it runs fine. What do? I'm running purenexus.

submitted by /u/indexftw
[link] [comments]

When will the next Android N beta preview roll out?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 02:01 PM PDT

Text messages deleted. Anyway to recover them?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 01:56 PM PDT

I woke up today with all my messages deleted. I didn't purposely do this, and I'm wondering if there is anyway/software to recover them. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/imjustchillinhere
[link] [comments]

Galaxy S6 Cases

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 01:45 PM PDT

New to this forum, but search has turned up empty handed, so apologies if this has been covered before.

Trying to find good source(s) to determine the most protective Galaxy S6 phone cases for someone like me who has lost their past two phones due to dropping it and screen cracking.

Or, if anyone wants to volunteer suggestions: A. I'm not sure if Otterbox is too big B. My main priority is drop protection and guard against scratches - but most screen cracks. C. I'd like a flip cover if possible (doesn't have to have wallet functionality)

submitted by /u/lsatkeener
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to transfer whatsapp message history from an iPhone to an android phone?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 09:48 AM PDT

Convinced my girlfriend to get a s7 edge instead of an iPhone 6s but she's annoyed at me because she's lost her messages and pictures!

Trying to search I can't find a method of transferring that stuff on a macbook...

Anyone able to help?

submitted by /u/clarkredman
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to set my notification as a random one from a pool of pre selected sounds?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 01:22 PM PDT

Specifically, I have the Hanzo and Genji Ultimate sounds, but I want them to set them both as my default one and have it play a random one when I get a notification. Is that possible? Surely it's gotta be. Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/Gamadeus
[link] [comments]

i tried to fix my phone but it broke even more, is there any chance to fix it now?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 03:05 AM PDT

i am a noob when it comes to things this technical, so i dont really understand any of it, i just do what people tell me to try. last week my gs4 model sgh-m919n stopped working all of a sudden and went into a boot loop. i tried to use kies to restore but i cant find the serial anywhere at all so basically my only option now is odin. i downloaded firmware and tried to flash it, but it failed as the progress bar was almost finished. i later found out it was the wrong firmware so i tried the (right?) one, which failed in less than a second. i still dont know which is the "right" firmware, on the box it says m919nuvuemk5 but everywhere i look online for that it says 4.3 and i think my phone was on like 4.4.4. i searched for help and was told that i needed to reformat the phone by flashing a custom recovery called twrp from this link. i cant figure out how to use the img files so i just used the most recent tar one. so now i tried using this in odin, and it took just 4 seconds to finish. i was then told to enter recovery mode and wipe caches, but now when i try to enter recovery it says in the top left "recovery is not seandroid enforcing". i am stuck on this part and cant figure out what to do, i dont know if it can even be fixed at this point. i am also looking for a hacked version of kies so that i dont need the serial, if that even exists. i want to at least be able to see what kies can do.

 

Here is the process in odin that keeps happening

<ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005).. <ID:0/003> File analysis.. <ID:0/003> SetupConnection.. <ID:0/003> Initialzation.. <ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping.. <ID:0/003> Firmware update start.. <ID:0/003> SingleDownload. <ID:0/003> sbl2.mbn <ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!! <ID:0/003> sbl3.mbn <ID:0/003> rpm.mbn <ID:0/003> aboot.mbn <ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth) 
submitted by /u/Dilor2
[link] [comments]

Why should I (not) opt in for beta programs for certain apps?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 08:59 AM PDT

I think the title explains itself :)

I would like to know/discuss why you should, or should not, opt in for the beta versions of apps like Snapchat, Pushbullet or Spotify. Of course there are the obvious reasons like quicker being able to use new functions, or more problems with the app like battery draining and such. But I would like to know more, and thought you guys might be able to help me out!

submitted by /u/GuerillaDinosaur
[link] [comments]

Remapping controller as keyboard

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 12:41 PM PDT

Is there a way I could map a controller as a keyboard, analog stick WASD and Right Stick mouse etc.?

submitted by /u/KStormcloak
[link] [comments]

AdAway - Whitelist / Whitelisting Google Shopping Links

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 12:34 PM PDT

Title pretty much says it. How do I whitelist the shopping results at the top of the page. I tried whitelisting google.com and googleadservices.com, but neither worked and both seem like I'm opening the door for a lot more than I bargained for. Adding rover.ebay.com did work for ebay links in the shopping results.

Edit to add keywords: white list, ad blocker, adblocker, adblock, host file, hosts file

submitted by /u/vertigo220
[link] [comments]

How do you use photosphere with the S7 edge?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 12:31 PM PDT

I can't seem to find the function to do this within the default camera app. Do I need to download a separate app to use this?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/femto97
[link] [comments]

Major Problem with Nexus 5

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 12:30 PM PDT

My Nexus gives me an error when it tries to boot. After the Google and Android logos appear. I get a Process System not responding error. Pressing any of the 3 options does nothing and I can not perform a factory reset by using the power and volume buttons

I have no idea what to do now

submitted by /u/Pony_boy00
[link] [comments]

Snapchat no photos found in device

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 12:06 PM PDT

I am using a Xiaomi Mi3 running marshmallow 6.0.1 with AOKP rom. Whenever I open the snapchat app to use face swap lens for photos in the phone, it says no photos found even though I have lots of photos. What shall I do?

submitted by /u/shivamranayas
[link] [comments]

Need help with my Oneplus one, can't connect it with my external wifi adapter even though it supports usb otg ..!!

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 08:17 AM PDT

I'm trying to use my phone as a packet capturing device ....... Now the thing is , i try to connect my external wifi adapter (keebox wn150 nu) with my phone (Oneplus one with android 6 cyanogen os), amd even though it shows the adapter via lsusb, i can't seem to make it work as a wifi device........ Now, the device support usb otg connection, and i've connected xbox controllers and keyboard + mouses, so what's the deal with the wifi adapter?

Also, another thing i'm having trouble with is using my builtin bluetooth adapter from a chroot i installed (linux deploy)....

Does anybody know a way to fix my issues? I tried searching flr guides in a lot of places, but most people just seem to plug the wifi/hci/any other adapter and use it freely.

submitted by /u/Anm9718
[link] [comments]

Phone-features stopped working on my note 4

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 05:14 AM PDT

So my phone-features recently stopped working on my note 4 running marshmallow. I get full bars, but I am unable to call, text or use cellular data. I have tested my sim-card in another phone, and it worked fine there. I have also spoken with my carrier, who are unable to identify the issue. All other features work as supposed. When I try to make a call, this error shows up: "not registered on network." I have also tried factory resetting my device. Any help would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/STr355
[link] [comments]

Question about a nginx front page popping up

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 07:20 AM PDT

Hey guys, a couple of hours ago everytime I'd open my chrome browser it would have a "Welcome to nginx" front page pop up. In a panic, I reset my phone to factory settings and it still kept coming up. I've checked their webpage but I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do. Also, it seems to only occur when I open chrome on sony's default homepage as when I changed my homepage from the default sony page to google.com, it stopped appearing, bit worried since this page never used to pop up before today. Just need to know if the problem is with the url (touch.sonymobile.com is the default) and if I can safely install all my apps again. Thanks!

submitted by /u/MacGrayer
[link] [comments]

Date format Android 6.0

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 07:19 AM PDT

Hey all! I just updated my Galaxy S5 to Android 6.0.1 from 5.0.1. I just noticed there is no option to change date format, or did I miss it? As it stands now on my lock screen it shows Sat, 11 June for the date. Being I am in the U.S., it really throws me off. Is this now not change able? There is nothing in Date and Time for formatting any more..

submitted by /u/dave85257
[link] [comments]

Random order in Youtube share menu

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 10:33 AM PDT

Hello,

I've been enduring this issue for a while and am wondering if anybody else is:

I frequently 'share' video from the youtube app to xbmc/kodi via yatse. The apps in the share menu is always in random order. (first 7 apps not random but rest is random). There is no option to "always use this app". I have Andmade share and it just ends up as one of the icons.

Any thoughts?

LG G2 Android 4.2.2

submitted by /u/gsonide
[link] [comments]

My notifactions glitch out. Help please.

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 10:27 AM PDT

Samsung glitch https://imgur.com/3tgDhpT

Please and thanks.

submitted by /u/Minajesty
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Google Photos glitch at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.