As a programmer I would like to know: What do you think about endless score games?

As a programmer I would like to know: What do you think about endless score games?


As a programmer I would like to know: What do you think about endless score games?

Posted: 11 Jun 2016 11:27 AM PDT

Games like Super Smash Bros and Brawlhalla for android ?

Posted: 11 Jun 2016 10:44 PM PDT

Are there any games like the ones mentioned above with Multiplayer available for android ?

PS: Not exactly like Street fighter but the one where you can push your opponenets of the map.

submitted by /u/krishtNA
[link] [comments]

Any games you used to play and wish it was on google play as well?

Posted: 11 Jun 2016 11:00 AM PDT

I myself would love a good advance wars ,fire emblem or super robot wars game from the gba style.

submitted by /u/ErrorLoadingUsername
[link] [comments]

[?] Is it possible to use a laptop as an Android bluetooth controller?

Posted: 11 Jun 2016 04:26 AM PDT

Really want to get my hands on Minecraft for my GearVR but the game requires a controller to play. Is there a way to connect an Android phone to my laptop via Bluetooth and use the keyboard as a controller?

submitted by /u/JZ_212
[link] [comments]

Bluetooth controller: Moga Pro/Moga Mobile/other?

Posted: 11 Jun 2016 04:15 AM PDT

Looking to get the most out of my Gear VR, so a Bluetooth controller is a must. Which one of these two would you guys recommend for VR and Android gaming in general, are they both well supported by Moga/Devs?

submitted by /u/JZ_212
[link] [comments]

Super Crate Box

Posted: 11 Jun 2016 07:00 AM PDT

Hey guys, is there any way to play super crate box on android without a controller? It was the game that introduced me to the world of indies -I used to play it all the time on my iphone. Thanks! :)

submitted by /u/ragamuffinpuddingpie
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about As a programmer I would like to know: What do you think about endless score games? at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.