It was deliberate, honest.

It was deliberate, honest.


It was deliberate, honest.

Posted: 21 May 2016 12:46 AM PDT

Swipe For Facebook 4.0 is Out!

Posted: 21 May 2016 07:24 AM PDT

NEW in Swipe 4.0.0 • Notification Filters (Pro) - filter notifications you don't want (or only want) to see • Optimize Messages for Chat - temporarily boosts sync frequency after opening Messages • Notification sounds • Turn on/off notification LED • Location Access (off by default) • Messaging Client options • News Feed refresh - refreshed upon returning to Swipe if left in the background for >15 min • Upload to Swipe from your Gallery • Turn on/off swiping between tabs • Improvements to Themes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.happening.studios.swipeforfacebookfree

This Dev, continues to make this app more awesome with each release.

submitted by /u/ImDaboogeyMan
[link] [comments]

Why hasn't Google Opinion Rewards given me any surveys?

Posted: 20 May 2016 07:42 PM PDT

/r/androidapps hits 80K subscribers

Posted: 21 May 2016 07:16 AM PDT

Ads on Google Messenger?

Posted: 20 May 2016 05:52 PM PDT

[DEV] Magic Mirror - Age Your Face

Posted: 21 May 2016 04:40 AM PDT

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magic.mirror.age.your.face Get Magic Mirror - Age Your Face is an app for you if you're curious to know how your old face is going to be,or how old will you look when you get old as well as to see your face effect. Do fun with this photo editor app to make yourself oldify. Get Magic Mirror - Age Your Face app is absolutely a face changer time machine. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magic.mirror.age.your.face

submitted by /u/rbirdrose
[link] [comments]

What app are you trying to replace?

Posted: 21 May 2016 08:45 AM PDT

Is there any media player that can has variable playback speed without the chipmunk effect ?

Posted: 21 May 2016 08:44 AM PDT

Isl used VLC for Android Beta but when I increase the playback speed , I get the chipmunk effect. I want the voice to be at the same pitch as 1x.

submitted by /u/iamaguythrowaway
[link] [comments]

Is there an app (or xposed module) which allows customisation of themes in other apps?

Posted: 21 May 2016 06:18 AM PDT

How to turn my Android phone to bluetooth Mouse/keyboard.

Posted: 21 May 2016 07:50 AM PDT

Okay, so I've just changed my phone from a Blackberry to a Android device. and on my blackberry i had an app that would turn my phone to a mouse and keyboard and it work pretty good. I didnt need to install any server on my computer just turn on bluetooth and pair, and it was good to go. But to my surprise there isn't any equivalent app for android. they all need an server or a rooted device. Why? why is it so hard to have a phone turn into a mouse and keyboard?

submitted by /u/horekunde
[link] [comments]

Why does Google Opinion Rewards keep asking me the same question?

Posted: 20 May 2016 09:38 AM PDT

I've been asked at least 6 times what my occupation is. I answer the same every time. I'm still compensated, just curious why this is happening.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/mercurly
[link] [comments]

App to stop my Spotify and Pandora from stopping playing after a few songs.

Posted: 21 May 2016 06:16 AM PDT

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s6 and with either program they will both stop playing after a few songs(including after ads) Have cleared cash and reinstalled both. Still happens. I feel like it has something to do with Samsungs battery manager. Is there an app that can stop it from doing that ?

submitted by /u/_MIDI
[link] [comments]

Can any recommend a good email client? That is light and can support multiple accounts???

Posted: 20 May 2016 07:48 PM PDT

App or Xposed module to replicate quick switch between apps as in android n through double tap on recent button?

Posted: 20 May 2016 06:36 PM PDT

Google keyboard is almost unusable for me after the last update. Suggestions for a similar keyboard?

Posted: 21 May 2016 05:33 AM PDT

I like the old form of it on my tab s 10.5 but the last update ruined it.

submitted by /u/LordYikkin
[link] [comments]

Play Newsstand not working on two Nexus devices

Posted: 21 May 2016 09:04 AM PDT

When opening Google Play Newsstand I get the message, "Unfortunately, Google Play Newsstand has stopped." This occurs on both my Nexus 7 2012, Android 4.2.2, and my Nexus 6P, Android 6.0.1 with May update. I tried a few things like trying to delete the app and reinstalling but no joy. Has anyone else seen this and found a fix? I love this app and its easy to use UI for a quick take on the news.

submitted by /u/streetlight2
[link] [comments]

Does this type of habits/task/goal app exist?

Posted: 20 May 2016 07:58 PM PDT

Hi r/androidapps! So over the last few days I've tried over a dozen habits apps with no success of finding what I want. I wonder if the community here can help me find a habits app like this:

  1. Clean day tab/view
    Only shows the tasks that are due today, and the tasks disappear when they're checked off.

  2. Flexible repeating function
    ex. "go for runs at least 3 times a week"
    Also acceptable is repeat in at least 2 days, where if I ran two days in a row, the due date would be pushed back accordingly.

  3. Avoiding bad habit streak (similar to the r/NoFap counter)
    Tasks that are negative, and would only earn you a streak if left untouched that day.
    ex. "smoking"

That's it really. A bonus would be Material design. Ones that came really close was Habitica, Habit Tracker, and EzHabit.

submitted by /u/simonsaysimon
[link] [comments]

[Request] Music visualizer app?

Posted: 20 May 2016 10:05 PM PDT

I use spotify for my music, and I also use musixmatch which shows the lyrics on screen to songs. Now the only other thing I could think that would make this even better is to have some type of visualizer, is there such an app?

submitted by /u/At_Work1101
[link] [comments]

A Glimpse into Independent Indian Game Development at Pocket Gamer Connects Bangalore 2016 blog

Posted: 21 May 2016 02:23 AM PDT

Play Newsstand Crashing

Posted: 20 May 2016 08:21 PM PDT

The app updated today, and ever since, it crashes when I try to open it. I tried uninstalling updates, and restarting my phone, with no effect. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

submitted by /u/dc_joker
[link] [comments]

Added my two hotmails to Gmail, now my Gmail-email isn't listed, only the hotmails.

Posted: 21 May 2016 04:03 AM PDT

When i click to change which account to see emails from, the hotmails are the ones listed.

When i try to 'add' my gmail again, it says it's already listed.

Any idea here?

submitted by /u/Alvedonen
[link] [comments]

Play all videos in a single folder.

Posted: 20 May 2016 09:07 PM PDT

Is it possible to get a player that will play all video files in one folder on an SD card in sequence.

I have tried a few times on mx player and vlc but it only plays one file and then returns to the list of video files.

Alternatively is there a specific app to do this?

submitted by /u/prentle
[link] [comments]

Photo album app seperate from gallery?

Posted: 20 May 2016 11:14 PM PDT

Is there an app which I can save photos to and keep seperate from my main gallery app? Currently using Piktures as my main gallery app.

submitted by /u/fixing-good
[link] [comments]

icon customization app

Posted: 21 May 2016 06:44 AM PDT

Morning fellow android heads! I think it'd be pretty sweet if you could alter the size and color of your icons. Are there any apps out there that'll let you do this?

submitted by /u/bigbang1996
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about It was deliberate, honest. at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.