Random error message says "Can't get MMS: Check your phone's MMS APN settings

Random error message says "Can't get MMS: Check your phone's MMS APN settings


Random error message says "Can't get MMS: Check your phone's MMS APN settings

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 12:06 PM PST

Every now and then, for no reason and with no pattern to it, I get a notification on my oneplus 3 that says: Can't get MMS Check your phone's MMS APN settings Is there any way to stop this from happening?

submitted by /u/throwaway_480
[link] [comments]

Galaxy s7 slow/laggy

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 11:16 AM PST

Ive owned it since July and i havent had many problems. Lately thought, like this past week, ive noticed how slow its gotten. Ill press the home button and it takes about 6 seconds to actually go back to the home screen then all the app icons load in after another 3 seconds. Apps open slowly as well. Is there anything i can do?

submitted by /u/FlameDearFlame
[link] [comments]

How can my P8 Lite not be compatible with the PhotoScan by Google app?..

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 11:24 AM PST

I think this is more of a general issue that Google hasn't acknowledged, rather than my own (or at least I hope). Device: P8 Lite, running Marshmallow, 2GB RAM, octacore CPU etc. How can it not be compatible with this app that needs only camera access? Even Google's latest flagship, PIxel , is allegedly incompatible with the app on playstore. I loaded 2 APKs (arm64, arm normal) and they both open and as soon as I give camera permissions, they both close with no error message whatsoever. What is going on?

submitted by /u/-W1LDCAT-
[link] [comments]

Help! A message just popped up on my phone twice with about 30s between asking for confirmation to do a full backup of my phone

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 01:47 PM PST

So a screen just asked me twice, with about 30 seconds in between, to give permission to do a full backup of all my data to a connected computer. My phone is not currently connected to a pc. Should I be worried?

About 6 months ago my my Galaxy s7 edge was stolen, I remotely did a wipe and changed passwords. Got a new one through insurance. About 1 month ago a 3rd party used my credit card in Germany, not sure how because I still have the card. And now this is happening. Am I the victim of something I don't know about? What should I do? Am I just connecting dots that aren't there?

submitted by /u/BRB_RealLife
[link] [comments]

Locked out, already performed hard reset, still locked out. Receiving error "please sign in using one of the owners accounts for this device"

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 08:31 AM PST

Hi,

My girlfriend has a Blu R1 HD from Amazon, and after about 2 weeks, her phone restarted and then wanted her to log in with her google account. She did and then it said "please sign in using one of the owners accounts for this device".

We've logged in repeatedly with every single account used on the phone. Then I factory reset the phone and then tried again.

The internet has a bunch of possible solutions. One post said to wait 3 days for google to reconnect the phone, which didn't work. Another one side to disconnect all devices from the google account, which didn't work.

I don't know what to do now. Any help would be appreciated. Next step is to contact Amazon and see if we can get a replacement. I'd like to avoid doing this though, because of how much time it's going to probably take to replace it.

Thank you for your help in advance!

submitted by /u/Yosho2k
[link] [comments]

Can't get Android Device Manager to work

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 12:03 PM PST

Device is a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, Android 5.1.1.

Under Security, there is no selection named "Android Device Manager". The only similar item is "Phone Administrators", and when it opened, it shows three items: "Android Device Manager", "Android Pay", and "Support & Protection" (which I think is from Verizon). The only choices for each item are a checkbox to toggle each one on and off, and the Android Device Manager is checked.

But I can't find it anywhere else on the phone. There is no "Android Device Manager" among the programs, not even among the Apps. The Google Play Store shows that I can install it, but when I try to do that, it opens a white box then freezes and nothing gets installed.

submitted by /u/marzolian
[link] [comments]

Google accout/Wifi window loop

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 01:02 PM PST

So, my friend had to do a factory reset on their phone, and that's what happened after that:

  • After the welcome screen they were prompted to connect to WiFi

  • Then they had to connect to the Google account after that - I assume it's to restore the synchronized settings - which was successful

  • Then they were asked to connect to WiFi again, which resulted in a loop: WiFi, Google acc, WiFi, Google acc and so on

They don't remember the Android version. The phone is Philips Xenium V526 Navy

submitted by /u/Apple_gun
[link] [comments]

Hawei p9 lite

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 11:38 AM PST

Is an Hawei p9 lite worth it? I have 100€ of discount

submitted by /u/Pedro_Gouvs
[link] [comments]

SuperSU 2.78 systemless?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 09:01 AM PST

Hi everybody! Quick question, are the zip files of the new versions of SuperSU systemless?

I'm on a OnePlus 3 by the way.

submitted by /u/StriatedSerratus
[link] [comments]

Should i get the Galaxy j5

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 11:05 AM PST

I currently I have a HTC desire 530 and I hate it, the battery is awful and it constantly disconnects from my WiFi. I have been looking at the galaxy j5 and I might buy it but I need a second opinion.

submitted by /u/R0NSL0
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to tell Android where to place newly installed apps on the desktop?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 03:54 PM PST

It keeps putting them on the wrong screen. Stock.

submitted by /u/dafwfdavngsh
[link] [comments]

Looking for a parental control app for my son's Xmas present tablet. Any recommendations?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 03:52 PM PST

I bought my son a tablet for Xmas and want to put some controls on it beyond what google play settings offer. He's 8 years old and we bought it for him so he can play games and travel with it, but I would like to limit the content he can view. I don't need a full fledged "parent monitoring solution" that comes with a subscription, and I don't want a device timer that locks it down after a certain amount of usage because he will mostly be using it for long car rides, playing Pokemon Go, etc. What I would like it to do is lock down Youtube and web browsing, any adult related content, and limit his access to the Play store.

I'm not really seeing what I want in the descriptions of available PC apps, and most reviews of all products are non descriptive or negative because parents can't take the time to learn how to use the apps in their intended way.

I bought him a Samsung Galaxy Tab A if that matters. Any recommendations?

submitted by /u/Hammerhil
[link] [comments]

Flashed the wrong bootloader. What to do now?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 09:46 AM PST

So I flashed a wrong bootloader on my Nexus 5X (32 GB) and it is hard-bricked now. Does anyone know how do I fix this? I tried booting into download mode and it simply isn't responding. The phone isn't evening turning on to a black backlit.

Thanks in advanced.

submitted by /u/iBasit
[link] [comments]

Note 4 all of the sudden draining the battery.

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 01:21 PM PST

Android version 6.0.1

A couple weeks ago, not after any software update or any changes, my phone stopped keeping any kind of charge, dying with minimal use (texting a few times and a couple 2 minute phone calls) in about 4 hours.

I figured it was the battery and ordered a powerbear note 4 battery. Still didn't work. Under battery usage, it would only show about 5% of battery being used when about 75% had been used, and it just showed Android System and screen being the only two things that have used any battery.

The phone also constantly feels hot and it starts on the top front of the phone before coming entirely hot. It also takes a while to charge, even on fast charging with a fast charger. I tried using a normal charger with fast charging off and it made no difference other than taking quite a while to charge.

Right now I'm using my old S4 in case the Note 4 wants to act like the 7 and blow up my leg.

Edit, I've tried doing a hard reboot by holding home, volume up and the power button, but that does nothing.

submitted by /u/LackOfHats
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to run Android Marshmallow on a Kindle Fire HD 10 (gen 5)?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 09:20 AM PST

How to disable aosp keyboard?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 01:05 PM PST

It's grayed out so I can't deselect it.

submitted by /u/Johnny6_Blaze9
[link] [comments]

Best music widget with customizable opacity?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 09:07 AM PST

I can't find a music widget that has quite what I want. I'm looking for a widget that can pull from play music and display the album art. I also want to be able to change the opacity to around 50%. Any good recommendations or discussion is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/almondface
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to unlock a droid maxx 2 from Verizon?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 10:56 AM PST

I just recently got a droid maxx 2 but I have an older phone with a plan on boost mobile and was wondering if I could unlock the droid maxx so I could switch my boost Sim card into it any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Shadowmo_
[link] [comments]

Ѕоmеthіng whісh lеts уоu sеlесt multірlе аррs аnd kіll thеm аt thе tоuсh оf а buttоn?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 12:19 PM PST

Using Chrome, how come different websites have different view and zoom settings?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 08:26 AM PST

It's really annoying. You have some mobile sites that don't allow zoom at all. Others that only allow some types of zoom (pinch, double-tap, tap-slide). One site allows the pinch only but no double-tap, or tap-slide, etc.

Some sites actually work with the "Request desktop site" feature. All the others, hopefully they have a "Full Site" link.

What's the difference between all these sites?

submitted by /u/Dude_with_the_pants
[link] [comments]

Best app to control my Phone from my PC?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 06:35 AM PST

I've got a Galaxy Note 3. Is there any app that allows me to see my phones screen on my PC and control it from there?

submitted by /u/IAMBEOWULFF
[link] [comments]

how to find which application displays ads on lockscreen?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 08:06 AM PST

It happens every 1-3 days, I see some vacuum ad on lock screen. I know I can uninstall some application, wait 3-4 days, if ad appears again - try next application. But it will take some time. Do you know any faster way? For example list applications that are allowed to display something on lock screen?

submitted by /u/neorr
[link] [comments]

If I turn on WiFi it turns on and off by its self constantly

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 06:21 AM PST

If I have WiFi off. And go to the wifi setting the "on/off" button slides back and forth I will upload a video later. And it does not stop unless I turn wifi on. And it's been killing my battery in 4 hours with the constant searching for WiFi every second.

I searched and saw it was mentioned before with a Galaxy S 7 but I have a note 5 and was wonder if anyone knows what's going on with this?

submitted by /u/ipeench
[link] [comments]

Need help with a basic Nova Launcher feature.

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 04:49 AM PST

I removed the button that opens up my drawer and instead opted to use a swipe up gesture, but now I can;t remember how to get it back to just the button to open up the drawer. Where is it?

submitted by /u/Steve_the_sequel
[link] [comments]

what happens if i install twrp of another device onto mine?

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 08:24 AM PST

I can't find twrp for my blu life mark anywhere, is there a risk if i try to install one that isn't made for my phone? What can i do

submitted by /u/DavidPH
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Random error message says "Can't get MMS: Check your phone's MMS APN settings at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.