One of my favorite games has a sequel out now: Quell Zen

One of my favorite games has a sequel out now: Quell Zen


One of my favorite games has a sequel out now: Quell Zen

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 05:30 PM PST

Lack of storage killing games

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 03:20 AM PST

Why can't games no longer be transferred to sd even though the apps ask for permission to do so?SD as primary storage no longer works for apps, games are getting bigger, android Google apps constantly update with bigger files, android feels just as restrictive as apple right now, the whole point is to be cheap and accessible to all but the limitations are rounding it down now to only mid range plus devices which even then will struggle to hold more than 3 or 4 big games grrrrrh!

submitted by /u/mboarder
[link] [comments]

Shadow Bug finally released for Android

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 01:27 AM PST

Weekly what have you been playing thread

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 10:44 AM PST

Post about what you've been playing recently - try to include a few sentences of a description and your thoughts on the game.

submitted by /u/Tim-Sanchez
[link] [comments]

Soul Armor recollect-I've been playing this for a while and it's a nice little JRPG.

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 02:05 AM PST

I'm 16 years old and recently I've made my first android game! The Little Space!

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 01:49 AM PST

Souped Up Survival Puzzler Super Gridland Arrives On Android

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 12:11 PM PST

"This app requires the latest version of Google Play Games..."

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 07:46 AM PST

Actually, it doesn't, as pressing cancel on every single game I've tried once Google started pushing this shit demonstrates. But it'd sure be nice to stop it asking (and lying) every goddamn time I try to play singleplayer games I've bought. Do people really care that much about achievements?

submitted by /u/numb3rb0y
[link] [comments]

Need For Speed No Limits VR Headed For Google's Daydream

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 07:15 AM PST

[Dev] Reflexor | after almost 1 year i finally felt like my app was ready for release

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 04:46 AM PST

PewPew- Free Retro Twinstick shooter with no IAPs

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 05:51 AM PST

TechnoStrike

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 12:08 PM PST

Thanks for reading my news about One of my favorite games has a sequel out now: Quell Zen at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.