[DEV] Stop Smoking

[DEV] Stop Smoking


[DEV] Stop Smoking

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 02:14 AM PST

Hello, I am the developer of "Stop Smoking" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.tedsoft.stopsmoking It is a material designed app with nice animations whose aim is to help people to stop smoking. Let me know your thoughts about the app please.

submitted by /u/TedSoft
[link] [comments]

The Breaking News App is being shuttered, and Google News and Weather seems to notify me of stories 3-4 hours after they happen. What Breaking News app would you recommend?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 08:29 AM PST

Looking for something that will send push notifications for major stories.

Edit: For clarity, here is what I mean about the app being shuttered, especially since there are so many similarly titled ones.

submitted by /u/Seranger
[link] [comments]

Do you think there will be holidays sale?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 03:00 AM PST

Recently switched from iOS to Android and I am pretty new and don't know when there are sales and discounts? Do you think there will be something in the next few weeks? Need couple paid apps (Nova, Plex and other stuff) and if there is going to be something I can wait a little longer to save some cash :)

submitted by /u/sladyrko
[link] [comments]

Dоublе tар tо wаkе uр арр?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 06:59 AM PST

Good apps for a 22 hour flight?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 07:54 AM PST

Leaving to Hong Kong soon and looking for things that will distract me for the flight. I know Netflix and YouTube let you download for offline viewing, but are there any other apps I should know about?

submitted by /u/DogMeatSandwich
[link] [comments]

you've got $1 credit to spend what app do you get?

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 06:56 PM PST

hypothetically if Google gave you a $1 play store credit what app would you get?

submitted by /u/1stgenerationxlp
[link] [comments]

So I got Solid Explorer - but I'm at a loss at how to organize/clean up my files...

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 09:34 AM PST

I could organize computer files all day long. It's not quite the same with a phone. I'm not even sure how to explain the kind of help I need, tbh.

It started with my "music." I have 5 or so files that I use as ringtones, and I'd like to keep them. But they show up all over the place when I look through my files. Also, in the Music section, there is Notifications, Alarms, and Ringtones (and All Tracks, Albums, and Artists...). I couldn't figure out how to make those all one nice, neat folder, with no crossover, no duplicates.

Not to mention all the random main folders on my Internal Storage. Most of it doesn't have anything visible (to me) in it. I'm not sure what I can keep and what I can delete.

I'm a bit out of my element here, I've realized, but I really feel like file organization shouldn't be this hard?

submitted by /u/lookxitsxlauren
[link] [comments]

Hide One MMS Thread

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 08:54 AM PST

I need a way to hide one MMS thread without affecting messages sent by its members outside that thread. The replacement messaging apps with hidden message features that I've looked into (Handcent Next and PSB) appear to hide messages on a by-contact basis. Googling found a 2014 news story about an app called GroupXit that looked like it'd do the trick, but it doesn't appear to exist in the Play Store anymore. Any ideas? I'd prefer to just hide the thread rather than block or delete its messages.

submitted by /u/randomthrowaway62019
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Notiflyer - An app for Making Custom Notifications

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 12:08 AM PST

Hi everyone! So this is my first ever app. It actually started out as a training/project app while I was studying Android/Java. After completing the online courses, I thought to finish it and give it a polish. It's been mostly frustrations in my Android Dev journey but the feeling of publishing your very first app was definitely worth it. I encourage everyone reading this who are also learning how to code to not give up!

Anyway, Notiflyer is an app that lets you make notes that you can pin to your notifications.

Features:

  • Create and save notes
  • Edit created notes
  • Change note color
  • Ability to make your custom notification pinned or swipeable

All the features (current and upcoming) will always be free.

Please give it a try, and feel free to provide constructive criticism!

Google Play Link

submitted by /u/haraya_
[link] [comments]

Apart from google Photosphere, is there an app which allows me to download panoramic photosphere images to my phone and view them in app (as with cardboard)?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 10:00 AM PST

To clarify, I want to make images on my laptop instead of with the phone but have them viewable on my device

submitted by /u/tom_skerritt
[link] [comments]

What apps would your day be incomplete without

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 10:19 AM PST

Android alternative to Ripl?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 08:24 AM PST

My wife wants an android app similar to Ripl to create social media content for her business. A few people she's in the same business with use the app and she loves the way it looks. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/38thdegreecentipede
[link] [comments]

[Request] App that can change icon-pack?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 08:21 AM PST

Hello!

So I'm looking for an app (if possible) that allow me to change my icon-pack, even though my current luncher's settings does not allow this?

Any help is much appreciated!

(Android v. 7.1, Nexus 6P, Pixel Luncher) NON-rooted

submitted by /u/LeeSwaggers
[link] [comments]

Is Mixplorer open source?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 12:43 AM PST

Or is amaze the best open source file manager?

submitted by /u/Kolibry
[link] [comments]

Folder pining in solid explorer

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 03:28 AM PST

Is it possible like in mixplorer?

submitted by /u/aviranx
[link] [comments]

Anyway to win google play gift card for free legally?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 05:59 AM PST

I want to buy join app. But Right now i dont have way to pay(doesnt matter what is the reason). so im looking for ways to pay for it - and gift card is a good way. is there any giveaway or something?

not google opinion! its not working in my country

submitted by /u/aviranx
[link] [comments]

My wife never picks up her phone. Is there an app that can give her a special loud and flashy alert when i need to contact her in an emergency?

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 03:11 PM PST

She is often in meetings or just doesn't hear her phone ring. In case of an emergency with the house or kids I would like to reach her immediately.

Example situations: She is in a meeting and her phone is on her desk. I send an emergency alert and so her phone starts making a loud alarm sound, screen comes on with an emergency alert message, and maybe even the strobe light comes on. Coworkers notice this and go get my wife in her meeting.

She's walking down the street with her phone in her bag on vibrate/silent. I send an emergency alert to her and it makes her phone emit an alarm sound at top volume and vibrate continuously.

Does this exist? Oh and...we're a cross platform-family.

submitted by /u/poonpunch
[link] [comments]

[DEV] JUST Released Quotes app for daily motivation and Inspiration.

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 10:51 PM PST

Hey everyone, after "Binary FUN Game" here is another app from me. A beautiful Quotes app( I think its beautiful)

App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.petraapps.quotes

** Please try this app and give your feedback, waiting for improvement suggestions**

*The next giveaway for "Binary Fun Game" will be tomorrow 😎 *

submitted by /u/coolshiv28
[link] [comments]

What ways do you act to give google less info?

Posted: 10 Dec 2016 04:49 AM PST

I didnt loggedin to youtube app,

I Disabled history in search&maps

What are your methods?

submitted by /u/aviranx
[link] [comments]

Poweramp playlist

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 06:48 PM PST

Hi i would like to know if i can share a playlist between Musicbee (desktop) and poweramp (android), if not with these specific apps is there any alternative ?

submitted by /u/chohideki
[link] [comments]

Best podcast app WIDGET?

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 06:26 PM PST

Ok so I may be totally stupid but I'm getting a bit frustrated finding a podcast app I like. The main issue I'm having is that all the apps and widget controls seem to only skip ahead in time but not skip episodes. They all treat podcasts like a TV show... You can ffw or rewind the same episode but you can't skip episodes like you can skip a song in a playlist. I want to be able to skip an episode that doesn't interest me but I have to go into the app and actually choose the next episode. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?

submitted by /u/spatial_eddy
[link] [comments]

Turn an old phone into an Alexa like device?

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 12:11 PM PST

I've got an old Samsung S5 with a cracked screen that I was thinking of turning into an Alexa like device. I'd love to be able to ask it for today's calendar, the weather, and to play music either stored locally or Spotify, using voice commands with it always on.

I've got a speaker that I can plug it into either via the headphone or Bluetooth.

Has anyone done this? Suggestions?

submitted by /u/g-e-o-f-f
[link] [comments]

which reddit app hides your read posts

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 01:05 PM PST

i need a Reddit app that hides automaticaly all the seen posts and wont show up the same post that i already read the next time i open up Reddit.

submitted by /u/yourworstfears
[link] [comments]

Is there an app that changes wallpapers according to the time of the day AND weather?

Posted: 09 Dec 2016 01:30 PM PST

I could never find an app that changes the wallpaper according to both. To be clear, I don't mean apps that add weather effects to your homescreen

Edit: I'm sorry, I forgot to mention: I need the app to change wallpapers based on my own stored pictures

submitted by /u/Pandelicia
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about [DEV] Stop Smoking at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.