[DEV] Number Knight - A game with dungeons, monsters, and... math?

[DEV] Number Knight - A game with dungeons, monsters, and... math?


[DEV] Number Knight - A game with dungeons, monsters, and... math?

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 05:57 PM PST

TLDR;

Number Knight is basically the old game Number Munchers with some RPG flair to it. There's dungeons, light RPG elements, monsters, and plenty of... math. Sounds weird, but it's actually pretty fun!

 

I've been learning front-end web development for the last 10 months, and developed a game to learn javascript. It turned out much better than I expected, so I'm working on listing it on Google Play. It's currently in beta, and I already have a few testers, but I need about 10 more for now. I wrote up a very detailed post about the development of the game, and the technical side of things if anyone is interested in the nerd stuff:

 

Technical information from /r/webdev

 

Play online right now in your browser or on your phone

 

OR: What I'm really looking for are 10 people (for now) who would like to download the game from the Play store and test it out. It's currently hidden on the Play store, and only visible to active testers. I have most of the technical things ironed out, but there's bound to be a few things I haven't caught, and I really need help with balancing the difficulty. I can provide more details about the development of the game for anyone interested, and if you want to sign up to try out the game send me a PM with the email address tied to your Google Play account and I'll get you set up with access.

For those of you that just want to try out the browser version, you can also feel free to make suggestions and tell me about any problems you have with the game. Thanks!

 

EDIT: There are still 7 spots available

submitted by /u/UtahGimmeTwo
[link] [comments]

Super Space Adventure pretty good fake Metroid game

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 05:29 PM PST

Ink Wars a Worlds First Bubble Shooter For IOS and Android By Media Hive

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 06:07 PM PST

Hill Climb Racing 2 X-mas Cup exploit

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 03:58 AM PST

So the trick is to win the Christmas cup altogether and when it shows the final results, don't press 'Great!' but press your device's home button, open recents and delete the HCR2 task (swipe up or sideways YMMV).

Then open the game and as you can see, you still got the christmas crate and the next cup is the christmas one, again. Rinse and repeat.

This crate is the best right now to farm coins as it unlocks in a relatively short amount of time (3 hrs) or by sacrificing 12 diamonds and it earns you somewhere near 15-20k coins.

Happy gaming!

submitted by /u/Freddious
[link] [comments]

[DEV] 1338 Multiplayer Tank Battles

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 06:09 AM PST

Are we never going to get BioShock?

Posted: 16 Dec 2016 09:01 AM PST

I feel like I should just give up on hope for ever playing BioShock on Android :/

submitted by /u/TheRealTofuey
[link] [comments]

Road Not Taken

Posted: 15 Dec 2016 12:23 PM PST

ALP CHALLENGE! - An Endless Mountain skiing game, set in the Alp Mountains.

Posted: 16 Dec 2016 07:31 AM PST

Thanks for reading my news about [DEV] Number Knight - A game with dungeons, monsters, and... math? at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.