App Feedback Thread - December 17, 2016

App Feedback Thread - December 17, 2016


App Feedback Thread - December 17, 2016

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 04:08 AM PST

This thread is for getting feedback on your own apps. Please adhere to the following rules:

Developers:

  • must make top level comment
  • must include Play Store, GitHub, or BitBucket link
  • must make effort to respond to questions and feedback from commenters
  • may be open or closed source

Commenters:

  • must give constructive feedback in replies to top level comments
  • must not include links to other apps

To cut down on spam, accounts who are too young or do not have enough karma to post may be filtered pending manual approval.

As always, the mod team is only a small group of people, and we rely on the readers to help us maintain this subreddit. Please report any rule breakers. Thank you.

- Da Mods

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Frege on Android

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 09:45 PM PST

Hey devs, beware of the changes in Fragment lifecycle in support lib 25.1.0!

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 02:13 AM PST

How do I create a location based app that allows users to create profiles and message one another?

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 09:28 PM PST

Hi everyone! I'm sure this has been asked before, but I need help on how to create a location based app. It should be noted that I have absolutely no experience programming. I would like to create a location based app that allows for users to create their own profiles and chat with one another. The app would ideally only work in certain geographical areas like college campuses. I'm envisioning something along the lines of a YikYak that allows for users to create their own profiles, and privately chat with one another. This app wouldn't be for the same purposes as YikYak. I would like for the app to be able to run on both Android and Apple. Where do I start? What programming language is best suited to help me accomplish this task? I'm currently on winter break from school and would love to use this time to work on a project/better myself. Thank you!

submitted by /u/bean5450
[link] [comments]

Which web hosting service do you use for your android development needs and why did you choose it?

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 01:30 PM PST

Managing Consistency on Android

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 06:37 AM PST

I'm having trouble improving the user acquisition conversion rate of my app.

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 04:47 PM PST

Any tips from the veteran app developers out there?

I'm getting around 2000 store listing visits a day but only converting about 200 to download the app.

My app is a diary app.

submitted by /u/honnetatamae
[link] [comments]

TextLayoutBuilder | Build text Layouts easily on Android

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 02:01 AM PST

Working with the Layout Preview - Novoda

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 01:15 AM PST

What are some APIs for which there are no (good) android apps? I don't want to make yet another github/hacker news client.

Posted: 17 Dec 2016 12:12 AM PST

Thanks for reading my news about App Feedback Thread - December 17, 2016 at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.