My Scans PRO – PDF Scanner v3.2.2 Apk

My Scans PRO

 My Scans PRO - PDF Scanner- screenshot thumbnail   My Scans PRO - PDF Scanner- screenshot thumbnail   My Scans PRO - PDF Scanner- screenshot thumbnail
My Scans is the best Scanner and Document organizer for your phone! It is super simple to use. Just take a photo of a document, invoice, business card, bill, contract or memo and save it. My Scans will do the rest. It detects edges and convert photo to a PDF document. Later you can send it by email or print it. From now on you will have all the documents you need always in your pocket!
Main features: - Create PDF document - Multiple pages in a single document - Amazing files and folders organizer - Share your documents as Images / PDFs

What's New

New in version 3.2.2:
- Bug fixes
Thanks for reading my news about My Scans PRO – PDF Scanner v3.2.2 Apk at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.