Saw this somewhere

Saw this somewhere


Saw this somewhere

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 07:22 PM PDT

Visual Novels

Posted: 25 Sep 2016 01:45 AM PDT

Hi! I'd like to know some android visual novels. First off, I'm a guy, and I'm ok with 18+ stuff. Also, I'd like the visual novels to be either free or cracked from somewhere, although if I really like something I'll buy it even if I already have it cracked just to support the author. I'd like to see some Mystic-Messenger-like games too, although, again, for guys.

submitted by /u/unfitjoke
[link] [comments]

Very new to Android gaming. When do sales happen?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 05:08 PM PDT

I'm new to this and wondering if there are specific times of the week/month I should look for sales?

submitted by /u/TheKevDen
[link] [comments]

Fisherman's Horizon - chill little fishing game

Posted: 25 Sep 2016 01:32 AM PDT

[Meta] What are your thoughts on weekly genre posts or what you're playing posts?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 12:12 PM PDT

I mostly come to /r/androidgaming to find new games to play, unsurprisingly, but it can be quite tricky. Most posts are devs of games or news about games. The only regular post seemingly dedicated to finding games is the suggestion thread, but even that isn't intuitive to just finding good games.

I love the posts like the top 5 new games and the $1 game thread, I just wish there were more posts where the focus was on finding good games. /r/Games has a weekly "what have you been playing?" thread, but another idea would be weekly genre posts (for example: FPS one week, TD the next, sports etc. and you post the games you enjoy from each genre).

submitted by /u/Tim-Sanchez
[link] [comments]

Which games based on tv shows have you guys enjoyed?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 10:38 PM PDT

So i'm looking for a few games to play to pass the time here and there. Right now the games that are based off of tv shows are catching my interest at the moment.

So far I've found:

  • Animation Throwdown (enjoying this one a lot so far)
  • The Simpsons Tapped out (played for awhile but got bored waiting days for tasks to complete, still enjoyed it though)
  • Spongebob Moves In (enjoyed but to much waiting like Tapped Out)
  • Futurama Game of Drones (Haven't tried yet but I love futurama so might be fun)
  • Pocket Mortys (Watching this now, haven't started the game yet but I've heard good things)
  • Duck Tales Remastered (Not the best for mobile but still a good game)

Are there any games based on some TV shows you enjoy that turned out surprisingly good?

submitted by /u/Perhac88
[link] [comments]

Is moonlight/GameStream reliant on your download speed at all?

Posted: 25 Sep 2016 02:19 AM PDT

Hey all,

I just found the awesomeness that is Nvidia Game Stream, I tried very hard to run it on my Galaxy Note 2 and it crashes after a dozen seconds no matter the game. Tried it on someone else's iPad without much luck either.

With much Googling I came to the conclusion that its because my router isn't dual band.

So I bought a TP-Link Archer C2 but I have a 1.5 mbps connection. Is there still a point?

submitted by /u/negajoey
[link] [comments]

I've created an Icon for my upcoming android racing game, what do you guys think? [DEV]

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 12:13 PM PDT

Little Rainbow - try it out

Posted: 25 Sep 2016 12:34 AM PDT

Infinity Blade Saga Tracks You?

Posted: 25 Sep 2016 12:11 AM PDT

The app's permissions allow it to see your messages and your location, is there a explanation?

submitted by /u/Acceler01
[link] [comments]

What IOS initially exclusive games are you glad were Ported over to Android?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 10:06 AM PDT

I came across the other thread where someone asks about iOS exclusives that haven't made it to Android (yet?). There are some top games in there but thought to myself we should gather games that were iOS exclusives to begin with and were successfully ported over to Android.

submitted by /u/tidytuna
[link] [comments]

Crashlands: the popular PC/Mobile game could get PS4-Xbox One Porting!

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 08:45 AM PDT

Tavern Game

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 08:11 PM PDT

[Troubleshooting] KOTOR 1 keeps freezing when trying to re-enter the Eastern Dune Sea on Tatooine

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 02:39 PM PDT

I've posted this on the /r/KOTOR sub but it doesn't seem like they know how to solve android problems. I'll copy what I posted there:

I've already beaten the main storyline for Tatooine but I'm trying to go back to the krayt dragon cave to complete Bastila's side quest.

Unfortunately, the game keeps freezing at the same spot during autosave. I tried turning autosave off but it seems like the game still autosaves anyway. I've also tried going through the different entrances but it still freezes.

I now have an autosave file for the Eastern Dune Sea but when I load it, it freezes at the same point that the autosave did. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/impudentmortal
[link] [comments]

What are your experiences with the Asobimo mmorpgs?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 08:53 AM PDT

I know Avabel was pretty popular. What else have you enjoyed/disliked from them?

NOT A GAME REQUEST. DISCUSSION POST. MODS- QUIT MODDIN'

submitted by /u/skyyz
[link] [comments]

Shooters (FPS, TPS, etc.): gamepad vs touchscreen controls, I do not think that with a gamepad one has real advantages and you?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 10:52 AM PDT

I read some result of this search on google (restricted on /r/androidgaming) and in many comments people said that while shooters ( in particular FPS) normally require mouse and keyboard, playing them with a gamepad would be a bit better than playing them with the touchscreen due to poor touchscreen design (when the game supports the gamepad controls).

Well I played some FPS so far and, while for me the touchscreen is not viable because my fingers sweat too much and slips after a while, I can say that using a gamepad (nvidia shield controller) is not always so great.

For example in Modern combat 5, aside from the problem of aiming during fps drops, there is not so much one can do to fine tune the sensitivity, the gamepad is often too sensitive (hopefully thumbsticks extenders will compensate this) and it is not easy to aim precisely, while with touch swipes it should be easier. (under the condition that the thumb is not sweating)

What is better with the gamepad is pressing buttons that sometimes are not in nice positions on the touchscreen overlay.

If you have used the gamepad and the touchscreen interface in shooters, what do you prefer?

submitted by /u/pier4r
[link] [comments]

Good Android Gaming Tablet?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 11:47 AM PDT

I want to get a tablet that isn't super pricey, hopefully under 200 usd. I want one that's gonna play both Order And Chaos games and have no gameplay lag.

What are my ideal choices?

submitted by /u/cquigs717
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Saw this somewhere at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.