Don't Starve Open Beta

Don't Starve Open Beta


Don't Starve Open Beta

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 04:52 PM PDT

[Sale] Lifeline Whiteout for $0.10

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 03:54 PM PDT

Is Heroes and Castles 2 any Good?

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 04:11 PM PDT

HARVEST MOON: Seeds Of Memories [Sale $6.99 | Simulation]

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 10:55 PM PDT

[DEV] Just finished my game using recycler views

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 10:06 PM PDT

I just published my first game yesterday on the Play Store and I would like to get feedback on it. It's a casual color difference game where the player needs to choose the different color from a set. I developed the game on android (java) but based on what I've recently been reading, I didn't do it correctly. I used Layout Views (ex. The section where I display the colored tiles is a RecyclerView with colored buttons on it.) in android and ran several countdown timers to time the game but most tutorials says I should use a canvas and run a single thread to manage the game.

  • I would like to know what are the possible problems that may arise from what I'm doing (using countdown timers, recycler views, etc) vs handling it all on a single thread.
  • Moving forward, what's the best plan of action on marketing. I'm not exactly looking to earn from this game. I just want to get more downloads on it. Right now, I'm planning to do some adwords / facebook campaigns.
  • Did I miss anything legally?

Quick background on myself: I have been developing android apps under my own company for 2.5 years already but this is my first attempt in making a game. I'm also doing some digital marketing on the side for some clients.

Here's a link to the repo. I would love to get feedback on the code itself on ways to improve it: https://gitlab.com/thinkbit/color-game-android/tree/master

Here's a link to the game itself: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thinkbitsolutions.apps.colorgame

submitted by /u/lord_ian
[link] [comments]

A question regarding the gangstar series

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 01:18 AM PDT

Hi, does anyone know what happened to the old Gangstar games (crime city and kings of LA)? Are the newer ones re-releases or did they just get removed? Thanks

submitted by /u/TSWkelbris
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Big dev update Needs Feedback - Exiles of Embermark (RPG)

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 10:19 AM PDT

The community for our upcoming battle RPG posted here on the Android Subreddit about a month ago, and we've since gotten a ton of great development feedback for Exiles, so I thought I'd post an update here along with the massive Dev Update (labeled "9.14.16") we're linking to from our Subreddit (here's the EoE Subreddit).

What we're looking for specifically is feedback on our newly revealed logo, the Mage Class, a couple of NPCs and our soundtrack (we put an early version of the theme up on Band Camp). We're collaborating with the community every step of this game's development, so any and all feedback is welcome, here or in the Live Chat we have going every day.

submitted by /u/iiithewizardiii
[link] [comments]

DOFUS Touch is out for phones and available in the US.

Posted: 17 Sep 2016 12:36 AM PDT

[DEV] Flip Flop: A Word Game

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 07:06 PM PDT

Hey all, just published my first real game to the Store and am looking for feedback!

The goal is to change a word one letter at a time to form new words.

Two Game modes are included:

Word Rush: Form the target word within 60 seconds. Continue doing this until time is up.

Word Chain: Make as many new words as possible in 60 seconds.

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoy making it!

Flip Flop on the Play Store

submitted by /u/Papa_Jon
[link] [comments]

Any good simulation games?

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 06:58 PM PDT

I can't find too many decently made simulation/RPG type games for Android.

submitted by /u/UltraKISSfreak
[link] [comments]

Minimalist Puzzle Game

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 07:23 AM PDT

Hi everyone,

I'm an indie developer and I'm in the process of making a puzzle game for mobile phones, this is a very minimalist type of puzzle but it can increase difficulty pretty easily, some days ago I posted a gif to show its current state,

As players, do you like the looks and feel of it? Please don't hold back and comment everything you think, good and bad, as I appreciate every feedback you can give.

submitted by /u/kabum42
[link] [comments]

Getting a new phone. Which one should I get? Using Spring USA plan

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 06:53 PM PDT

I want to get a new phone but I want a robust one for gaming.

submitted by /u/ceanji
[link] [comments]

Best Android stick for gaming?

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 07:50 AM PDT

Hey,

I recently had an idea for a cool project I want to do and I'm going to use an android tv stick as the "heart" of what I'm doing.

I was wondering if anyone here could point me to what's the best android powered tv stick for gaming. Basically I'm looking for something that has a small form factor, I can pair a bluetooth controller to, and is powerful enough to run games without any frame drops (no games that are too graphic intensive, but something in the line of Sonic ep2 which has two characters on screen at the same time at all times and still has enemies and fast moving backgrounds to deal with as well).

Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

P.S. This isn't integral to what I'm looking for, but are there any android sticks that take micro sd for storage?

submitted by /u/RockmanKB
[link] [comments]

People Who Play Sudoku Everyday Are More Focused At Work

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 05:31 PM PDT

What is Different ?

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 05:36 AM PDT

[rooted] I'm on Nougat. Is there any way to record the screen with sound directly from the speakers? (So that it adds the direct sound feed, NOT the microphone feed)?

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 02:28 AM PDT

New Android Emulator for PC! I'll test it and come back with review

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 03:14 AM PDT

RIP Gameloft

Posted: 16 Sep 2016 08:28 AM PDT

Does anyone remember the old Gameloft. Not the current IAP monster that makes games purely for money. I am talking about the old Gameloft, the ones who used to copy console games, but still put a lot of work into their games. Remember before android, buying games on their wap shop. Remember watching them clone COD with modern combat, Remember how great Modern Combat 2 was, remember the multiplayer of Nova 2. Remember backstab and all their other Pay to Play rip off games that were just freakin fun as hell. Now what have we got?

submitted by /u/SkyNightZ
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Don't Starve Open Beta at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.