Siralim 2: Great Roguelike Monster Catching rpg is here.

Siralim 2: Great Roguelike Monster Catching rpg is here.


Siralim 2: Great Roguelike Monster Catching rpg is here.

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 03:40 PM PDT

[DEV] GORB Demo - Physics Based Puzzle game

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 12:22 PM PDT

Words with friends alternatives

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 06:05 PM PDT

I've played to much words with friends but i enjoy the interaction with my friends. What are some good replacement alternatives?

What I like: - I like that i can make a quick move while on a bus or waiting in line and then come back a day later and know the state of the game

  • Simple to teach and learn

  • works on ios and android

  • free

What I'd like to change: I'd like more luck factor as I'm way better than some of the people i play so it's not challenging.

submitted by /u/LvPocketRockets
[link] [comments]

Any good game revolving around building ships/mechs/robots/tanks?

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 09:01 PM PDT

Preferably without microtransactions and over excessive grinding. I dont mind paying for the game itself or some add-ons as long as it's nothing ridiculous.

I've found the most fun games for me are the ones where you can build and customize things like ships, mechs, etc and you fight with them or use the to accomplish a mission of some sort.

submitted by /u/robotnikman
[link] [comments]

What are the best games/apps for education?

Posted: 27 Aug 2016 12:06 AM PDT

How do you think? What are the best games or application for education.

For me it's lumosity - but application to expensive (and free has not full content).

submitted by /u/alexanderkrupenkov
[link] [comments]

For former rage of bahamut/deity wars players

Posted: 27 Aug 2016 01:51 AM PDT

Hello guys. I was a massive fan of both of these games a few years ago because of the raid bosses, volatile yet exciting marketplace, and graphics. Literally hooked playing for most of the day. I haven't played tcgs since once those two disappeared. So I ask, what similar tcgs are you guys playing now?

submitted by /u/zspamalot
[link] [comments]

just wtf what are this expensive "games" on store ?? btw it is 18€ or 20$

Posted: 27 Aug 2016 01:45 AM PDT

League of Stickman is 10c on discount

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 10:52 PM PDT

Anyone play this game before? I mean, it's only 10 cents now, but still don't want to spend on a useless game. But if it's worth a couple of hours entertainment, why not?

submitted by /u/naive-dragon
[link] [comments]

Game similar to risk

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 10:33 PM PDT

I currently play with friends on wargear but the site works pretty poorly. Is there anything similar with multiple boards that is in an app version?

submitted by /u/Errar
[link] [comments]

Valiant Force now rolling out invites for Closed Beta Test

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 12:47 PM PDT

help me find this game

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 09:40 PM PDT

i saw someone on the tram play it. it looked like a match 3 but it had cute animal heads on a hexagonal grid. the background was tan coloured. i'm a sucker for cute match 3 games so any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/modularspace32
[link] [comments]

[DEV]Save The Kit'n Now Available for android FREE!

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 03:41 PM PDT

Rover Builder. Frustrating as hell but very addictive!

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 06:35 AM PDT

Justice Monsters V first look! (FFXV mobile "spin off" game)

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 11:22 AM PDT

Indiegogo: Aikun Morphus X300 3D Gaming tablet.

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 06:06 AM PDT

Buz Prensesi – Tatlı On Altı Oyunu

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 10:45 PM PDT

Knights of Pen and Paper IAP - effect gameplay?

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 03:12 AM PDT

Read good things about Knights of Pen and Paper but I noticed that there's still IAP. Does this effect the gameplay at all? I feel like I bought the game I shouldn't have to pay more for it.

submitted by /u/c812202
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Onimo- (a proof of concept) Feedback very much appreciated

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 07:01 AM PDT

Worth Play Villagers & Heroes 3D MMO ?

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 05:13 AM PDT

Siralim 2, the old-school monster-catching and breeding RPG is out on Android

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 03:19 PM PDT

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thylacinestudios.siralim2

I'm making myself wait to play it until I finish this recommendation and review.

*Hundreds of different kinds of monsters, with unique skills and abilities, and the ability to breed them to make new ones that are even stronger than the parents, which feels a lot like old school Dragon Quest Monsters

*Loads of content, literally hundreds of hours of things to do

*A billion things to find and collect and make

*No IAP, ever

*Literally endless gameplay -- no level caps

I can't say more, I have to play NOW. Sorry! :P

submitted by /u/CambrianCrew
[link] [comments]

mobius final fantasy first 5 minutes of gameplay

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 01:03 PM PDT

Thanks for reading my news about Siralim 2: Great Roguelike Monster Catching rpg is here. at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.