Is there an app that can use a picture of a work schedule and transfer it into your calendar?

Is there an app that can use a picture of a work schedule and transfer it into your calendar?


Is there an app that can use a picture of a work schedule and transfer it into your calendar?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 12:10 PM PDT

Why do so many phones go with 5.7" instead of 6"?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 10:41 AM PDT

I'm at a disadvantage, seeing as how if I want a 6" phone, I'm pretty much stuck with midrange phones

submitted by /u/volatile_dream
[link] [comments]

Do not disturb does not seem to work

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:08 PM PDT

Hello,

I bought a Nexus 5x a few days ago. I love it, bit I have a problem with Marshmallow itself. I cannot get the Do not disturb mode working. I set it to priority only, which if I am correct should only allow notifications from apps that I set to priority. Does anyone experienced the same issue and know the fix for this?

Edit: Notifications play sound, light up the screen and flash the LED just like do not disturb was turned off.

submitted by /u/tomi35
[link] [comments]

What are some examples you use Tasker for?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 01:04 PM PDT

So I have had Tasker sitting in my wishlist forever. I don't know exactly what to do with it. I know it's an automation app but can some of you give me examples of what you use this app for.

submitted by /u/BodegaHustle
[link] [comments]

How do you show your cellphone model next to your user name in comments?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 12:43 PM PDT

I have seen so many user that show the cellphone models they have and roms next to their user name in comments, and looks cool, as well as helpful in some cases. How do you get that?

submitted by /u/humandroide88
[link] [comments]

Popup Ad 'Virus'(?) after Updating to 6.0.1 (Note 4 - Telus), Vibrates Phone and has to be forced closed. What do I do?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 08:47 AM PDT

Hi there, new to this subreddit, and tried searching this for a bit but I didn't see any clear cut solutions besides wiping the phone to factory and starting new, which is what I'm going to do when I get home but that won't be for a few days so I was wondering if there's a fix while I'm out?

Essentially, I could be going to any website it seems now (especially AndroidAuthority seemed to make this problem worse while searching for a solution on my phone) and all of a sudden my phone vibrates for 5-10 seconds and a popup white ad 'You have # of viruses. Click here to repair your system!' pops up and has to be forced closed and then I open Chrome again and close out of the tab. It happened a few months ago but I didn't think much of it because I went to a questionable site (didn't know at the instant I clicked it, but my brain quickly realized it derped) while looking for an answer to another question, so that's my bad. But since I upgraded to 6.0.1 a few days ago (backed up, factory reset, updated to 6.0.1 using Kies, factory reset, and then restored because I needed my data because I was going out of town for a couple of days - normally I just build it back up without restoring after updates), it seems to have gotten much more prevalent. I am thinking it's an app (although it's the same apps I had on 5.1.1) and as such I've disabled all 3rd party apps until I can find a solution. It hasn't happened since disabling all the apps, so I'm guessing it is an app that may be causing the problem. I'll post a list of all my apps when I get the chance.

My main question is, I don't need to worry about anything, do I? I never click on the repair my system garbage, it's just a popup ad, so I shouldn't be in any harm, should I? Should I log out of all my accounts and change passwords just in case?

I grabbed the url for the ad and it was this: us(dot)argentinaapp(dot)xyz/banner followed by some model, brand, os version, volume data, country, user os/carrier, and a whole hodgepodge of letters and numbers that seemed to have no pattern, rhyme, or reason

submitted by /u/shand12
[link] [comments]

How can I be paired to multiple bluetooth devices with the same name?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 09:35 AM PDT

So I have two Ford cars with SYNC in the dash, and the bluetooth for each of them has the exact same name. So, after pairing with one, I have to unpair and then pair again with the other one if I want to use it, else it won't connect. Anyone have a solution for this, or maybe an app that manages bluetooth devices or something like that?

submitted by /u/TheRealPizza
[link] [comments]

What is 10080 and why is it draining my battery?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 12:17 PM PDT

The battery on my Nexus 5 seems to be running down much faster than usual. When I check Settings > Battery, a process/app called 10080 seems to be the main culprit. It's got a black Android icon, and it won't allow me to report or force stop it. The use details show it's using GPS and more computed power use than System or Screen.

I can't find any reference to it online. The only thing I can think of is that I had an app (q8Taxi) that was hogging battery life, but I uninstalled that. What the heck is it? Virus or malware? (though I only install apps from the Play store). Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/duppy_c
[link] [comments]

Emergency: Cant send texts on my Note 4

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 09:27 AM PDT

When I send texts I get "failed".

I am on Marshmallow. Virgin Media.

submitted by /u/SetoKaibaCity
[link] [comments]

USB to VGA adapter

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 01:03 PM PDT

Hi all

So basically what happened is my old phone's (galaxy s5) screen stopped working (the display won't turn on, nor will the touchscreen) so I went ahead and bought a new phone, but I can't get my contacts from it.

So basically I wanted to know if there was a way to either get my contacts from my old phone, a way to display my phone's screen on my monitor through my computer via USB, or if I could use a USB OTG cable with a USB hub with a USB to VGA display adapter plugged into one of the ports on the hub with a keyboard and mouse plugged into the other ports. I know this is a strange question but I need my contacts, so if anyone can help me that'd be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Onlyusemeusername
[link] [comments]

Do launchers use more batter than normal?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 07:18 AM PDT

I was thinking of using one, but I don't want to spend my time customizing it only not to use it because it drains too worsens my battery life.

submitted by /u/ruminas
[link] [comments]

Will Signal Messenger work without Google Play services?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 05:24 AM PDT

I'm going to moving to android soon with a 3rd generation Moto G, and I plan to put Cyanogen Mod on it without GApps— including Google Play services. I've heard Signal requires one Google service for a "wake up event", but I'm not sure if it'd actually require Google play services to install JUST for that purpose.

Does anyone here use signal without Google play? If so, did you have issues installing it?

submitted by /u/Joester98
[link] [comments]

When do you think phones smaller than 5 inches will return to wide popularity?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 03:07 PM PDT

Hi everyone,

I begrudgingly got a 4.5" phone and while it's slightly unwieldy I can handle it now. But I dread when this one breaks in a few years. What are your predictions for the future?

submitted by /u/sedermera
[link] [comments]

Trouble Unlocking S7

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 03:05 PM PDT

I'm going to preface this by saying I'm not exactly a techie - assume if I haven't mentioned something, I haven't tried it and probably don't know about it.

I'm currently living in South Korea. I bought a Galaxy S7 (SKT) in April - until this morning I've been really happy with it. My phone automatically updates overnight which requires a restart, so when I go to unlock my phone in the morning I occasionally need to use my password rather than my fingerprint for the initial unlock. I've been meaning to turn off the automatic updates but up until this point they haven't been an issue so I keep forgetting. When I went to unlock my phone this morning the password wouldn't work at all. After my many attempts I just finished my hour of waiting to try again and I don't want to make a new attempt until I can be sure I have a real fix to the problem.

So far the only thing I've tried is Android Device Manager - I rang my phone to test that it was working okay, but the lock feature won't work as Google has claimed that because a screen lock is set the password I tried to set won't be needed. I don't want to do a hard reset because I haven't yet transferred my photos of trips I've taken, and in addition I used my phone to record speech tests of almost 100 students last week that I haven't transferred yet either. What steps can I take to make my phone a phone again and not a very expensive paperweight?

submitted by /u/locktrouble
[link] [comments]

I have no where to turn. S5 stuck in a killer bootloop, says its os is corrupt. Flashed stock rom, still dead :"(

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:58 PM PDT

S5 from tmobile. Ive tried flashing the stock rom constantly. Worst off all, it says some warning saying I've flashed unauthorized software, and the phone can only boot in recovery and download mode. Is there a god

Godspeed.

submitted by /u/God_i_hate_today
[link] [comments]

Two years after finding out about custom boot animations, I still want the same one. I will give REDDIT GOLD

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:39 PM PDT

I tried and I tried. I couldn't get it. The closet I came was the video (which didn't even cover half of my screen) and had no audio. If I had to choose, I'd take that audio during boot up than the image. But preferably both.

Seriously, I'd buy you more than gold but I'm just beginning college and make about $9/hour. I will gladly work 30 minutes to pay you for your kindness with gold!!

submitted by /u/PurpleVoltage
[link] [comments]

What information is linked with my telephone number?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:34 PM PDT

Basically I'm wondering, if I give someone my mobile number will they know my Google+, gmail address, youtube account, etc? Or other apps that are linked with my email or number, such as Facebook or Twitter?

I'm asking because I have a whatsapp group with my gaming buddies and suddenly people at work were saying they didn't know I use whatsapp etc. Just wondering if there's anything else I need to be wary of, I like to keep different parts of my life separate!

submitted by /u/sleepersolar
[link] [comments]

Looking for an application that can view/record the H264 stream served up by some USB webcams (Logitech C920 for example)

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:30 PM PDT

CameraFi is the nicest application I've seen (There aren't many for viewing USB cameras) but lacks the options for grabbing the H264 straight from the camera. The stream is served up by the camera itself thus reducing the work the phone has to do to record/view it.

I was looking for a viewer/recorder that might support this.

submitted by /u/parkerlreed
[link] [comments]

Transfering music into my phone without importing false details

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 06:58 AM PDT

Hello! I downloaded music from youtube and when I transfered it into my phone, all the song generated details (such as artist, album, song name etc.) and these details are usually false. How do I delete them/ import the songs without generating false details?

submitted by /u/Its_ZeoN
[link] [comments]

Is there an app that shows my nearest friends through fb or insta check in's?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:27 PM PDT

I'm having trouble syncing my phone contacts with Google Contacts.

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:25 PM PDT

I'm having trouble syncing my contacts. When I add a contact to my phone, it won't sync to my Google account. It does work the other way, though -- when I add a contact to Google Contacts via my web browser, that will show up on my phone's contact list.

Things I've done to troubleshoot this:

  • Uninstalled Contacts+, a third-party app I've been using, just in case it was somehow interfering with the data syncing.

  • Cleared my Contacts storage data in the applications manager -- I did this based on advice I found in another forum.

  • Tried using an app called Contacts Sync Fix, which ended up just scanning for "broken contacts" and contacts with special characters and emoji.

None of this worked.

Syncing is supposed to work both ways, right? Am I wrong in thinking contacts I put on my phone should be showing up on my Google Contacts list after a sync?

My phone is a Huawei Honor5x, my carrier is Cricket, and I'm using Android 5.1.1 for what it's worth. I have a hunch that there's a really obvious solution to this issue that's going to make me feel like an idiot. Regardless, any help you can give would be majorly appreciated!

submitted by /u/FroYoGabbaGabba
[link] [comments]

Granting app permissions via ADB on non-rooted device - can this be used for CF.lumen?

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 06:53 AM PDT

My device isn't rooted (Xperia Z3 running the N developer preview), but recently I discovered that a few apps advertise being able to grant permissions to them via ADB that would usually need root, so being able to use the full features of the app on a non-rooted device. Greenify is one such app.

This got me wondering, can I use this same procedure to grant permissions to CF.lumen and get the app's full features working while not being rooted? If yes, can anybody advise which permissions I'd need to grant to the app?

Thanks

submitted by /u/PaulLFC
[link] [comments]

Question about "OK Google" commands and Google Play Music

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:22 PM PDT

So I've been using Google Play Music for a while now, and this one issue has been driving me crazy. I've looked everywhere online but couldn't find a solution or even a workaround so I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything.

So when I use an "OK Google" voice command saying "Play my rock playlist" it streams a rock station on Google play music and doesn't play my playlist (which is titled "Rock") like I want it to. I've tried making Google Play Music only play offline music via the switch in the sidebar, but when I use the voice command it turns offline only playing off and streams a rock station again. The only way I can get it to play one if my playlists is if I make the playlist name something crazy (something that wouldn't be a Google play radio station name).

Anyone know how do get Google play music to only play your playlists when you use voice commands? Thanks in advance everyone!

submitted by /u/Dangle-Snipe-Celly
[link] [comments]

Battery Replacement Question

Posted: 05 Jun 2016 02:18 PM PDT

I currently own a Galaxy Note Edge, I've owned the phone for nearly 2 years now and encountered no problems with it until recently.

The battery will go from a full 100% charge before I leave for work and about halfway through my shift, 3 or 4 hours, the phone will either drop to 30% and shut off or just die completely at around 60%. I imagine the battery is just old and needs replacing. I have found several batteries on Amazon that I can purchase for my phone but do not want to get swindled or use a battery that could end up exploding or just ruining my phone.

Can anyone suggest what I should do to solve this problem? If additional information is required then just let me know and I will be happy to provide it.

On a side note if you can't tell I'm not exactly as tech savvy with android phones as everyone else here so please bear with me.

submitted by /u/Ryknow
[link] [comments]

Google Photos has linked someone else's library to mine

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 04:44 PM PDT

I contacted Google about this, and was basically told it wasn't a big issue, so here I am.

As the title suggests, my Google Photos app has linked someone else's photos to my account. Most are boring, or selfies, but there are a few sexual images of what looks to be a questionably young couple.

This potentially puts me in possession of illegal pictures on my phone / account. I have checked everything I can think of on my account, and I have reset my phone, but they still keep popping up.

Any advice or suggestions?

submitted by /u/avohec
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Is there an app that can use a picture of a work schedule and transfer it into your calendar? at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.