[Tiny Tower] Never change NimbleBit

[Tiny Tower] Never change NimbleBit


[Tiny Tower] Never change NimbleBit

Posted: 19 May 2016 12:55 PM PDT

[DEV] Black Tower Enigma - Now free (no Ads, no IAPs)!

Posted: 19 May 2016 08:13 PM PDT

Tiny Tower Data Usage

Posted: 19 May 2016 09:52 AM PDT

Been playing the Tiny Tower Beta, and I realized today that it seems to use 10MB of data every time I open it. Has anyone else seen similar behavior?

It may not seem like much, but if I open it 3 times a day on data that's 30 MB a day which is about 900 MB a month. I'm on project Fi which makes that cost $9 a month, that's pretty significant.

The simplest solution would be to only play on wifi, but that seems like a poor solution to me.

Edit: I think it may be related to the cloud sync feature. My friend has not yet enabled it and he seems to have little to no data usage.

submitted by /u/TXKSSnapper
[link] [comments]

Light House

Posted: 19 May 2016 06:18 PM PDT

English version of Romancing SaGa 2 for Android launches May 26th

Posted: 19 May 2016 09:06 AM PDT

Unkilled gets PvP multiplayer update

Posted: 19 May 2016 09:53 AM PDT

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.unkilled

EDIT: Has anybody managed to start a multiplayer match yet? it just times out for me here in the UK

submitted by /u/davew_uk
[link] [comments]

3D Mobile MMORPG Crasher No VIP / NO P2W ?

Posted: 19 May 2016 02:39 PM PDT

Assassin Creed Identity: Gameplay

Posted: 19 May 2016 03:29 AM PDT

Intelligent Android gaming websites?

Posted: 19 May 2016 10:02 AM PDT

Is there a website or even more than one out there which writes about Android gaming as RockPaperShotgun does for PC gaming?

submitted by /u/falschgold
[link] [comments]

Puzzle Craft 2

Posted: 19 May 2016 04:15 PM PDT

Hi guys, check out this free android game I made and lemme know what you think! Thanks friends.

Posted: 19 May 2016 02:37 PM PDT

[DEV]Ring A classical arcade game comes from old times

Posted: 19 May 2016 09:12 AM PDT

Liyla and The Shadows of War

Posted: 19 May 2016 02:41 PM PDT

[Tiny Tower] Can we have a way to swap bux for coins and vice versa?

Posted: 19 May 2016 06:10 PM PDT

I'd rather spend coins than bux most of the time and I seem to get a lot of bux. Can NimbleBit add this?

submitted by /u/Nathanyal
[link] [comments]

Angry Birds Goal!

Posted: 19 May 2016 11:52 AM PDT

[Dev] Horror Zombies VR - Try to survive from waves of zombies with a chainsaw and gun.

Posted: 19 May 2016 10:46 AM PDT

Hey!

Here is an immersive experience I've built for android. It's technically a virtual reality game but is best played without a headset, using a joystick to move around. You are locked in a mansion as Zombies hunt you down. Use your chainsaw and gun to kill them. How long can you survive? This also works with the project tango developer kit if you are lucky enough to have one.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Nakas.HorrorZombieVR&hl=en

I'm looking for any feedback from the community, and will work hard to implement the ideas.

Thanks

submitted by /u/andrewnakas
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Mausy Labyrinth

Posted: 19 May 2016 02:59 PM PDT

Zombies Ate My Friends not working?

Posted: 19 May 2016 02:24 PM PDT

I used to play Zombies Ate My Friends on my Nexus 5. Now I have a 6P for my phone and a 9 for my tablet. Both running the most up to date version of Android. When I open the app on either device, it force closes immediately. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

submitted by /u/girgense
[link] [comments]

Space Monkey - retro boredom breaker about a Space Monkey climbing a Space Ladder and overcoming his enemies

Posted: 19 May 2016 02:05 PM PDT

Do you see any chance of minecraft pocket edition being discounted?

Posted: 19 May 2016 03:00 AM PDT

As Im planning to buy it..buut its slightly expensive in its current price and im not sure if I should wait out or just bite the bullet.

I have the game from the amazon coin promo but quite frankly I dont want the hassle of installing that bloatware just for the sake of one game when I could download it directly from google play.

submitted by /u/zetikla
[link] [comments]

Warhammer 40,000: Chess - Regicide review - iPad reviews l Pocket Gamer

Posted: 19 May 2016 10:20 AM PDT

Thanks for reading my news about [Tiny Tower] Never change NimbleBit at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.