For those who care, Dancing Pixel Studios claims Sixaxis is around the corner.

For those who care, Dancing Pixel Studios claims Sixaxis is around the corner.


For those who care, Dancing Pixel Studios claims Sixaxis is around the corner.

Posted: 29 May 2016 07:12 PM PDT

Mad Catz C.T.R.L.R Android, PC and Mac Controller Review

Posted: 29 May 2016 07:13 PM PDT

no interruptions while playing?

Posted: 29 May 2016 07:17 PM PDT

Can someone help me figure this out? I have the note 5 and very often when I play games it's interrupted by a phone call even when I put do not disturb on. I'm not sure why I keep getting calls. Another thing that is really annoying is I am accidently pressing the back button or the display apps button which brings me out of the game. Or even the power button can be accidently pressed and ruin my gameplay. Is there some sort of prevention I could do so this will never happen? I'm looking at the settings and I can't find it. Any help appreciated thanks.

submitted by /u/crimznbro
[link] [comments]

SAO the black swordsman mobile?

Posted: 29 May 2016 07:11 PM PDT

Is anyone else playing ? It's not in English and I'm having issues could use some assistance...

submitted by /u/KidArk
[link] [comments]

[DEV] REDLINE: Sci-Fi 3-D Tactics on Mobile

Posted: 29 May 2016 10:27 AM PDT

Games like Trauma Center?

Posted: 30 May 2016 12:44 AM PDT

Just what it says on the tin: Anyone know of any surgery-style games like the Trauma series on Wii and DS? Thanks a bunch!

submitted by /u/TheLudoffin
[link] [comments]

How can I tell which games support controllers?

Posted: 29 May 2016 09:28 AM PDT

Hey Everyone,

I just bought a Moga Power Pro controller as circumstances dictate that I will be doing more mobile gaming now. I was excited to try a game that had been on sale (Star Knight) but it didn't work with the controller! I refunded it and tried a few more games but only one worked with the controller. Is there any reliable way to tell if a game has controller support? Or do I need to buy, try (and refund if necessary)?

submitted by /u/fishy007
[link] [comments]

Deemo is definitely my favorite Android game right now

Posted: 30 May 2016 12:52 AM PDT

I've been wanting to get into a good rhythm game for a while now but honestly most of them for Android kind of suck.

Got onto deemo though and basically it is similar to Guitar Hero and Rockband in that notes drop down from the top however instead of there being note lanes, there's just a long bar at the bottom where you tap the note when it is over the bar.

It's basic tap notes along with slide notes (think hammer on and pull off notes from GH/RB). There is no score multiplier or special abilities, your score is built entirely on accuracy

Anyway, what makes this game so good for me is the soundtrack and graphics. The graphics are seriously beautiful from the menus to the notes. it is all just very polished with a good style. I also like how the background while you play is just a black backdrop instead of a picture or video. The graphics really set this game apart from other rhythm games though

I dig the soundtrack too. Most of the other games I've tried are centered around Jpop and Kpop dance stuff and anime soundtracks. This does have some foreign vocals stuff, but really the majority of it is instrumental. Lots of very chill and relaxing songs that are still a challenge to play. The soundtrack is also well varied in difficulty.

The only drawback is that it is a f2p game so you only get a handful of songs for free. The free songs are damn solid though imo and enough to warrant a download. You purchase additional songs in DLC packs, and you can sample the dlc stuff. Pretty straight forward

I'm going to start looking into customs tomorrow. I don't know how many if any there are yet. I've seen that you can pirate the DLC so apparently you can manually add songs into your library somehow. So if nothing else I'll be able to make my own customs which I've enjoyed doing in other games

Anyway yeah. Super fun game. I did a search and it hasn't been mentioned much and hasn't had a thread dedicated to it. I really recommend it if you like rhythm games, piano music, or just really polished graphics. It has a story as well but I haven't gotten too into it. I heard it was good but I can't really say. It seems interesting enough

submitted by /u/Very_legitimate
[link] [comments]

Swingby - Jump between planet orbits, use upgrades and get as far as possible. Now 100% free on android! [DEV]

Posted: 29 May 2016 04:51 AM PDT

Vector 2 Review Under A Minute

Posted: 29 May 2016 10:24 AM PDT

Bejeweled Butterflies.

Posted: 29 May 2016 07:03 AM PDT

Is this somehow unlockable ever?

Is there an Android game like it? I've been looking for over a year hoping to find something like it.

This game is the only thing keeping me from using my Android phones regularly. Silly, isn't it? But I like this quick little game!

submitted by /u/TamagotchiGirl
[link] [comments]

Fat Princess Piece of Cake voucher problem

Posted: 29 May 2016 05:24 AM PDT

I downloaded this game before and I didn't really get to play it fully. I recently learned from a psn friend that it gives a free voucher for the PS3 version when you finish Level 15. Played until I beat lv 15 but I get a "sending alert to staff for missing vouchers" error. I selected the correct region for my psn acct (NA) but it kept on showing that error.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

submitted by /u/gt4crazy2
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about For those who care, Dancing Pixel Studios claims Sixaxis is around the corner. at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.