Ace of Seafood; play as a sea creature dogfighting other sea creatures with lasers.

Ace of Seafood; play as a sea creature dogfighting other sea creatures with lasers.


Ace of Seafood; play as a sea creature dogfighting other sea creatures with lasers.

Posted: 20 May 2016 04:17 PM PDT

Fury Roads Survivor - An endless Open World chasing game inspired by Mad Max (I think)

Posted: 20 May 2016 02:31 PM PDT

Dear developers... (A rant About energy bars and business design in games)

Posted: 20 May 2016 02:41 PM PDT

Dear developers, especially those of you developing mobile games.

Surely, you want me to spend time with your creation so that I might be inclined to give you my money, one way or another?

Why do so many of you actively try to drive me away? What's the point in that? I get that you want to target the whales like everyone else, but this is getting ridiculous. There is money to make in the rest of us too.

Let me put it this way. If I'm in your app, that's when I spend my money on it (unless it's pay2play of course). Whenever you push me out from it, the odds of me generating you cash plummet. I can't see your adds, buy your IAPs or buy a new levelpack. So why tell me that my energy is out? If you remind me through notifications, I'll be annoyed and everyone I leave the app I'm at risk of never coming back. So why force that risk upon yourselves?

Usually, when I stumble upon an app like it, I just get tid of it and move on, but occasionally, the core gameplay is really good or good and just what I'm looking for at the time. Which is when I get sad. I find a game I like and it's ruined by bad business decisions

So, designers and developers, believe in your core concept and try to nor the fall into the same pitfalls that everyone else does.........

Don't drive me away from your product.

(Apologies if it's incoherent, haven't gotten much sleep since my son arrived)

submitted by /u/Bethlen
[link] [comments]

Z Fighters or DBZ: Dokken battles

Posted: 20 May 2016 09:39 PM PDT

Which one is better?

submitted by /u/jmann1228
[link] [comments]

True Skate on sale 50% off

Posted: 20 May 2016 09:44 AM PDT

Retimo Adventures is a ton of fun :D

Posted: 20 May 2016 02:32 PM PDT

Hey all, I just stumbled across a game called Retimo Adventures. Apparently it came out last year but it's extremely adorable and a ton of fun. There doesn't seem to be a massive need or compulsion to spend on IAP, and it is truly enjoyable.

My question is how did this game fall under the radar? It's so enjoyable, and I'd love if you guys came and checked it out if you haven't already.

It's sort of a cross between a CCG and a puzzle/action, but with weird controls. The story is hilarious and engrossing.

Let me know what you think?

submitted by /u/Siigari
[link] [comments]

[DEV] Finally added a video to my casual arcade cup-flipping game's google play listing -- Flippy Cups

Posted: 20 May 2016 03:12 PM PDT

The Lego Movie Video Game

Posted: 20 May 2016 02:33 AM PDT

Valkyrie Anatomia HELP!

Posted: 20 May 2016 12:29 PM PDT

I have the game installed on my android phone with the help of the Quoapp.. but whenever i try to open it.. it crashes.. any tips?

submitted by /u/MHUNTER12345
[link] [comments]

Heaven Knights -- 3d ARPG. Looks decent.

Posted: 20 May 2016 02:23 PM PDT

[DEV] Bubbit v2.2- Achievements and more!

Posted: 20 May 2016 01:09 PM PDT

trying to play Japanese games

Posted: 20 May 2016 01:40 PM PDT

I recently set up a VPN, and managed to access the Japanese Google Play store, everything seems to be working fine, only problem is that nothing seems to want to download.

I get as far as it telling me the requirements, and on some games, the this is a large game, do you want to use wifi only, but after I accept everything, nothing happens, it does not even appear to try.

has anybody else come across this problem? how do I fix this?

submitted by /u/FerrilQ
[link] [comments]

[Tiny Tower] Very timely NimbleBit

Posted: 20 May 2016 03:31 PM PDT

Thanks for reading my news about Ace of Seafood; play as a sea creature dogfighting other sea creatures with lasers. at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.