Best apps that aren't on the play store?

Best apps that aren't on the play store?


Best apps that aren't on the play store?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 07:59 AM PDT

Interested to see what's out there that I may be missing

submitted by /u/FlyingLettuceism
[link] [comments]

PSA: Type in your email address in a bug report if you want the developer to contact you

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 08:50 AM PDT

When you report a bug in an app using Google's automated bug report system, you are allowed to write your own description in one line. Usually, people write something like "I was trying to do X and then it crashed."

Sometimes we see that users write in "let me know if there is anything else you need", or "Please assist. Having same difficulty since the update as well." Thank you for volunteering to help, and we are as eager as you are to diagnose the problem deeper and come up with a solution. Since all devices are different, we are often not able to reproduce a particular issue on our own devices, but hey, we would love your help!

But here's the hurdle: the bug report is anonymized, and there is no identifying information in the bug report (which is exactly how it should be).

So, if you want the devs to contact you, or want to help in figuring out the problem, please be sure to include your email in that one-line description. We (speaking for ourselves) promise that we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you!

submitted by /u/chimbori
[link] [comments]

[Request] App that periodically sends location data, and allows an admin to view all user locations in a web portal

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 05:08 AM PDT

I have a team of salespeople with Android phones that I would like to keep track of while they are working.

Ideally, this would be through an app that does the following:

1) Upon user approval, the app transmits data (even in the background) 2) Location is transmitted every 5 min or so -- don't want live location tracking since that can kill battery life 3) Offers an interface for me to view latest locations of all users on a map

Any ideas? Requirement #1 seems common enough, but I can't find anything that satisfies #3.

submitted by /u/STOP_SCREAMING_AT_ME
[link] [comments]

[Request] An instagram widget that looks like Feedly.

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 07:24 AM PDT

Things were much more simple, back when I could just add an Instagram to my Feedly. Right now, I'm using the Anoiw app, which appears to be the only Instagram widget in the entire Google Play Store. But text takes up 2/3 of the widget, and the teeny tiny thumbnails are not even perfectly aligned.

submitted by /u/KSSLR
[link] [comments]

What cool app should I try today?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 07:23 AM PDT

Any good Self development / improvement apps?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 08:16 AM PDT

An app that would give advice/suggestions with topics? Other than habit tracking apps.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/bighit101
[link] [comments]

Any apps like Unicon, that don't need Xposed?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 08:52 AM PDT

With the recent SafetyNet update, even Magisk's system-less Xposed triggers it. I got rid of Xposed, totally forgetting that Unicon was dependent on it, so now I'm looking for an alternative.

It needs to be able to theme app icons system-wide and, the most important part, be able to let me choose custom icons for different apps.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Nollyx
[link] [comments]

Can I install microg with disabled everything Google and no root?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 06:50 AM PDT

I disabled everything Google related

submitted by /u/R3DJOK3R1
[link] [comments]

Do you have any favorite apps that is less well-known? Please Share!

Posted: 19 Sep 2016 08:42 PM PDT

Doing a text interview by a popular Chinese apps&games media. The last question for us is to recommend some personal favorite apps that are less well-known.

The first that came up to my mind is Stitcher&Swiftkey, but they're super popular already arent' they?

So any recommendations guys?

submitted by /u/goldlogsh
[link] [comments]

[Request] An app that Records Internal audio with microphone override

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:26 AM PDT

Hi, been searching a bunch on the play store and haven't been able to find something that does this (i assume its a known/intentional limitation), but i'm looking for something that almost works as an audio aggregate device, wheras it will record the internal sounds (ie.. a track that i'm playing on my phone) but also let me record over top of it with a microphone (like the one attached to my headphones). +++ for one that lets me adjust the audio mix. I'm assuming this doesn't exist as it would make it really easy to rip audio from spotify/streaming sites. Would mostly be using it to narrate overtop of recordings in real-time and go back and listen to my notes. Will often load a bunch of half-finished tracks and demos i'm working on to my phone and listen to them on my commute, would be nice to be able to dictate over top of certain parts what i'd like to add. Have tried Mobizen screen capture (don't care about the video so set the frame rate really low) and was going to just scrape the audio from the video when i upload it to my computer, but it will only take the input from the mic and not an internal device playing at the same time. Thoughts? Has this been asked over and over again and i've missed it?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/babygiraffe
[link] [comments]

Chrooma vs Google Keyboard

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:13 AM PDT

I love having apps that adapt to the color of the apps or wallpaper that I'm using. So does Google keyboard adapt now like Chrooma does?

submitted by /u/LyleMillar
[link] [comments]

Looking for apps (free or paid) that let me do annotate photos like this?

Posted: 19 Sep 2016 01:15 PM PDT

For the love of all that is good, is there an app that sync with googles contacts both ways?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 02:45 AM PDT

I love that I can go to https://contacts.google.com and see all of my contacts and add information to them. However, none of these apps seems to update both ways. Like Contacts+ for example, the most recent attempt by me, will update itself to reflect the changes I make at the google site but if I change things in Contacts+ it is only there. I don't want the trouble of adding a contact and having it only saved to that app, I want them to go straight to my google contacts.

Is this possible with anything?

submitted by /u/MouseLicker
[link] [comments]

[Request] Nova Launcher settings or a new Launcher that put newly installed apps in a category (tab, folder, etc)

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:38 AM PDT

As the title described, and then can easily create more folders/folders for future automatic sorting.

I know the Yahoo launcher dies some kind of categories and alphabetical sorting, but is there another another one that can do this? Or can I configure this via Nova launcher?

submitted by /u/tempsquared
[link] [comments]

Lifeline: Whiteout - sale (0.10$)

Posted: 19 Sep 2016 01:39 PM PDT

Apps for early education (pre-k -> 1st grade)?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:20 AM PDT

[Request] A camera selfie app that shows the true image and not mirrored

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:08 AM PDT

I can't seem to find one!

submitted by /u/cruxofsnoo
[link] [comments]

[Request] A music player(other than poweramp) that lets you override the default playing cue?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 08:45 AM PDT

Doesn't necessarily have to sound good since I'll be using an External DAC. This is one of the(very few) features that Shuttle+ lacks.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/imsorryihadtoo
[link] [comments]

Help me find a good music player please?

Posted: 19 Sep 2016 10:59 PM PDT

So I primarily use Rocket Player in conjunction with iSyncr to keep my music synced with my iTunes on my laptop. But I need another player to be able to send songs to friends who like my collection and ask for a few songs (since Rocket Player has no share option). I only need 2 important features for my secondary music player :- 1. It must have the option to multi-select songs and have share/send option. 2. It must be able to sort songs by 'Recently Added' or have a smart playlist feature which does the same.

I've been all over the play store and downloaded around 15 music players and uninstalled each and every one of them after checking them out because none did what I wanted them to do. Can someone please share if they've come across such a music player? I'd be really grateful.

submitted by /u/bluew0olf
[link] [comments]

[DEV] WifiSwitcher v2.0 - Switch between routers automatically

Posted: 19 Sep 2016 03:44 PM PDT

Use this app to automatically switch between wifi networks when you move around. This app checks your wifi signal strength in the background every 15 seconds (uses very little battery), if this signal strength is below your set switch threshold it searches for and connects to a preferred router with a higher signal strength.

Features:

  • This app is one of the few wifi switchers that distinguishes between routers with the same SSID.
  • You can switch between 2.4GHz and 5GHz versions of a network
  • Lists BSSID of each network
  • Set signal strength threshold for switching access points

Added Pro Version ($1.99):

  • Switch routers automatically without clicking a notification
  • Specific Switch Range (decibels)
  • Turns off Mobile Data

Now it works on a lot more android devices, and most of the bugs have been fixed.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudie.autowifiswitcher

submitted by /u/highonquack180
[link] [comments]

My youtube is playing in slow motion and I don't know why

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 01:10 AM PDT

I was a bit drunk last night, this morning though my YouTube is playing in half, maybe a quarter speed. Please help I have no idea

submitted by /u/whitecandycornmandm
[link] [comments]

Predective text/Auto-correct in Google Keyboard doesn't work for me.

Posted: 19 Sep 2016 05:13 PM PDT

Data sharing application

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 04:27 AM PDT

Has anyone heard about the application Wifyer? I wonder how can I get data from this?

submitted by /u/cpzee
[link] [comments]

Any QR Code With Google Sheets Integration?

Posted: 20 Sep 2016 03:08 AM PDT

I need QR Code scanner app that able to exports scanned codes to Google Sheets in realtime.

Please help.

submitted by /u/azharp
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Best apps that aren't on the play store? at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.