3 years indie game dev, today my new game reached 100K Downloads .. Emotional .. [DEV]

3 years indie game dev, today my new game reached 100K Downloads .. Emotional .. [DEV]


3 years indie game dev, today my new game reached 100K Downloads .. Emotional .. [DEV]

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 12:44 PM PDT

Gladiabots - A game where you program your bots AI!

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 08:06 PM PDT

Balanse - a game where you build and manage a power grid

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 06:58 AM PDT

Seen: a mobile rendition of 'Emily is Away'

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 02:57 AM PDT

Bandai Namco announces KINGDOM: SEVEN FLAGS for smartphones

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 11:56 AM PDT

Bad Banker - A high score puzzle game about economics

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 06:33 PM PDT

Particular - A new running/adventure game

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 05:12 AM PDT

Twofold Inc clearing last job question

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 03:49 PM PDT

I was playing twofold inc and I noticed something. Sometimes, when I had one job left in a request, it would randomly finish the request. I was looking for some gameplay footge of it happening and I found it here

You can see that as he moves the righthand column down twice, the last job finishes. Is there some criteria for when this happens? It feels like a bug but I'm not sure that it is.

submitted by /u/ollien
[link] [comments]

Heroes of Skyrealm Beta

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 03:31 PM PDT

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixwaves.heroesofskyrealm

Been watching this for quite a while and just found it on google play - closed beta goes until around Sept 8th. I've played it a bit and it seems to be way more polished then most.

submitted by /u/Peasant84
[link] [comments]

Lots of NVIDIA Shield games on sale (for shield owners)

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 02:41 AM PDT

Dash Legends - platformer racing with pets and weapons!

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 09:06 AM PDT

3D Pokemon Remake for Android?

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 01:28 PM PDT

Question about Lego Batman: Beyond Gotham

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 05:12 AM PDT

Hey. Does anyone know where I can find the computer chips to unlock Zamaron and Qward?

submitted by /u/HephaestusXIII
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about 3 years indie game dev, today my new game reached 100K Downloads .. Emotional .. [DEV] at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.