What are some good, simple, non resource heavy games to play on short breaks?

What are some good, simple, non resource heavy games to play on short breaks?


What are some good, simple, non resource heavy games to play on short breaks?

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 09:10 PM PDT

Hello! I've recently started a job where I take multiple 15 minute breaks throughout the day and I don't get a signal very well, so I'm wondering what some good, simple, non intensive games are to play in small spurts throughout the day? Maybe some that won't eat up my battery too much.

Thanks a ton!!

submitted by /u/radbrad7
[link] [comments]

Google VP keeps teasing us about a potential “Nutella” name for Android N, and we’re holding him accountable for it

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:52 AM PDT

Big Dictionary.com update adds fresh new look and support for Marshmallow text selection search

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:51 AM PDT

Twitter Direct Messages now support Android N's notification Direct Reply

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:48 AM PDT

This War of Mine on sale. $2.99.

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 03:44 AM PDT

[REQUEST] Looking for a sleek Material Design app to show what new tv shows that are on that day.

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:09 AM PDT

Looking for a specific image editing app

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 07:29 AM PDT

Hi all, currently looking for an app that would allow me to place a png file from my gallery on top of my photo.

For example placing a logo on top of a landscape background.

submitted by /u/kalel_
[link] [comments]

Is there an app that could help me with this?

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 01:58 AM PDT

Hey, I wanted to know if there's an app that can send a ping message to someone I want just by their phone number? Something like in BBM where you could send a ping and that person will know that you want something from him. As my friend always takes time to respond to my messages and sometimes they're urgent but as he doesn't know if the message I'm sending is urgent or not he just takes his time so I thought if there was an app that I could use to alert him when a message is urgent or not!

submitted by /u/kaizoku99
[link] [comments]

Looking for a music player which can correctly sort music by date added

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:28 AM PDT

Title

Can anyone suggest me some music players which can sort music by date added like rocket player?

submitted by /u/Berserker_2016
[link] [comments]

Check out "Notifly" from the creators of flyperinc

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 11:23 AM PDT

Has anyone else installed Netguard from Github and seen a massive hit to battery life?

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:14 AM PDT

I installed it yesterday for ad-blocking capability and nothing more, but it's absolutely chewing through my battery (to the tune of 40%+ in two hours).

Anyone else experience this? Can't say I'm terribly impressed, and it'll probably be uninstalled shortly.

submitted by /u/Funkagenda
[link] [comments]

Is there an easy way to play downloaded Google Play music in GMMP?

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:01 AM PDT

I recently signed up for a 2 month free trial of the unlimited Google Play Music thing, so I'm downloading a lot of music from the play store.

However, I don't like their UI, and it's having a lot of issues with recognizing my already downloaded music. I've been using a manual workaround (tracking down the files, editing the tags, moving it to my music folder) but I'd rather not do that with this quantity of music

Is there any easy way to do this, or am I kinda boned here?

submitted by /u/BarristanSelfie
[link] [comments]

[DEV] RecommendToMe - Get movie recommendations

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 05:24 AM PDT

RecommendToMe helps you find movies that you will love.

Rate movies you've seen to develop a custom taste profile. RecommendToMe will then suggest other movies that you will enjoy.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=khronos.recommendtome

submitted by /u/1Khronos
[link] [comments]

Just a flashlight (Limited access requirements)

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 07:31 AM PDT

Just a flashlight needs nothing extra to be mentioned. It is a very simple app that serves 3 functions:

  • Flashlight

  • SOS Mode

  • Screenlight

It can work even if you are not in the app. The philosophy of this app is to be both simple and funtional and also to require access tο what is completely vital for it to work.

You can download it here or simply search "justaflashlight" on google store and download the app created by Konstantinos B.

Any feedback is highly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/Illefen
[link] [comments]

Please recommend some apps for Google Cardboard

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 10:11 AM PDT

So i got a Google Cardboard Headset (Ritech Riem 3) along with a bluetooth controller but i am struggling with which apps to download. Please recommend some games (preferably fps ut anything is fine) and apps

submitted by /u/brown_terrorist
[link] [comments]

[QUESTION] Automatically open links to its official app

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 07:09 PM PDT

How to automatically open links to its official app like Youtube, because when i open youtube links in my browser (UC Browser) it just open in another link.

submitted by /u/Hansmagz7
[link] [comments]

What's the general opinion on SOMA messenger? Free video calls, chat & more. No additional fees, no ads.

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 09:21 AM PDT

I have seen little to no reviews and mentions of this app. It seems like it could be a good competitor to many similar and largely popular apps out there.

Anyone using/has used the app before? What are your experiences with it?

P.S. Too bad it's not on the EFF's list here: https://www.eff.org/node/82654 .

submitted by /u/skyrim_mods_me
[link] [comments]

Device Tracking App (Lookout Alternative)

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 08:58 AM PDT

Was in a bind yesterday and Lookout saved me. However, Lookout only allows certain features as a paid function - for instance - remote device locking.

I use the Android device manager, but last night I realized since I have 2-factor enabled, it was obviously useless since I couldn't get in without another one of my devices.

Are there any free apps out there like Lookout that would be a solid alternative?

submitted by /u/ChicagoOandB
[link] [comments]

Album covers as wallpapers

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 08:34 AM PDT

I was wondering if there is any way to display album covers from music played in realtime as wallpapers? Maybe some live wallpaper or custom launcher? I think it would be cool to see the covers in fullscreen as background when I listen to Spotify.

submitted by /u/un_luck13
[link] [comments]

Image to Text Android App

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 08:29 AM PDT

Facebook officially adds SMS support to Messenger

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 09:06 PM PDT

Is anymote jittery for anyboby else?

Posted: 15 Jun 2016 06:20 AM PDT

For example sliding from the left side to change remotes

submitted by /u/McBoogerbowls
[link] [comments]

Sync for Reddit constantly losing my messages

Posted: 14 Jun 2016 09:33 PM PDT

So i have crappy connection, i submit post or comment, sometimes it get published, sometimes it doesn't.

Can you recommend me client which will try to post comment until it's published successfully and won't give up after one try?

Sync for Reddit experience is completely frustrating. Same with not loading new comments automatically when entering thread again.

Was user for long time but started facing this issue recently.

submitted by /u/Aan2007
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about What are some good, simple, non resource heavy games to play on short breaks? at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.