Turtl: A secure encrypted Evernote alternative

Turtl: A secure encrypted Evernote alternative


Turtl: A secure encrypted Evernote alternative

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 04:15 AM PDT

Why keep Signal when Whatsapp Uses the Same Encryption?

Posted: 03 Jun 2016 11:54 PM PDT

I use Signal and I thought it was great. Now Whatsapp uses the same encryption doesn't it make Signal irrelevant? What benefit does Signal give that Whatsapp doesn't have?

Basically, why shouldn't I just ditch Signal?

submitted by /u/UpAndDownKindaGuy
[link] [comments]

Instagram rolls out its Facebook-style algorithmic feed

Posted: 03 Jun 2016 07:47 PM PDT

[DEV] We have launched our new App ATOMS to Play Store

Posted: 03 Jun 2016 10:17 PM PDT

Hi all Id like to announce we have launched our new app ATOMS. Been working on it for about 12 months and are pleased to now be able to show it to the world! Check the link below and let us know what you think! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FindOrAdd.Atoms

Its a logic puzzle where on must utilise a grid format to locate the hidden 'atoms' within.

Hope you like it, and thanks heaps if you download it!

Matt (FIND OR ADD STUDIOS)

submitted by /u/matteblac
[link] [comments]

Good Android manga apps?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 01:00 AM PDT

I am not looking for online-only shit, I download and read mangoes offline. Batoto support obligatory.

Mangawatcher is just a mess both gui-wise and development-wise, if you think I understand it any better because I know Russian then congrats, no.

Mango is abandoned and does not read from a bunch of sources.

I am using Tachiyomi, but it's sooooo janky.

submitted by /u/thefran
[link] [comments]

CAF browsers

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 05:01 AM PDT

Hey guys, in your opinion what's the best CAF browser currently available? :) (Tuga/RSbrowser/Jswartz etc)

submitted by /u/ragamuffinpuddingpie
[link] [comments]

Samsung Good Lock - KEEP in the left possible?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 04:47 AM PDT

I find myself having everything because my natural action is to swipe right to dismiss. There is no way to move KEEP to the other side yet right?

submitted by /u/AosudiF1
[link] [comments]

PIP Camera Balloon GlassFrames

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 09:12 AM PDT

[REQUEST] Where can I find an app that can set custom images for ambient display ? Like Nokia's Glance Screen feature.

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 08:56 AM PDT

What are some good dialers?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 08:30 AM PDT

I have the S7 Edge and hate how chunky and slow the dialer is. Only thing I like is the pop-up notification that a call is incoming while I'm in an app. Does anyone know of any other dialers that can do this?

submitted by /u/Yungskeeme
[link] [comments]

Best low resources anti-virus?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 08:21 AM PDT

My little brother's phone stopped working and when we had it fixed, the guy said its filled with virus. It's something on the facebook messenger. I already told him to stop clicking links and ads, downloading outside of playstore, I just need to put an anti-virus just to be sure it wont happen again.

submitted by /u/aeshaa
[link] [comments]

DEV - A whole new dating app: Tonight on Me!

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 02:09 AM PDT

Hi, I am announcing a new app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.tonighton.app

Basically the dating is based on a meal. You can find a friend who loves the same restaurant.

Please let me anything I can improve for you. Thank you!

submitted by /u/santinowang
[link] [comments]

Good Wikiquote apps?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 07:39 AM PDT

I'm a little irritated there's no official Wikiquote app, since I'm fairly happy with the Wikipedia app. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/BobbyBobRoberts
[link] [comments]

Completely mobile apps to learn something during downtime?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 06:05 AM PDT

I have a bit of downtime at work, I was looking for any apps that would teach a skill or something remotely educational. I have duolingo & udacity but most udacity lessons require a computer which I don't have at work. So anything that is completely mobile is preferred.

T

submitted by /u/Arejayy
[link] [comments]

Is there an app which lets me specify a browser to use when using a certain app?

Posted: 03 Jun 2016 10:16 PM PDT

I'm a user of Flyperlink which lets me open weblinks in a floating bubble so I can continue on using my current app while still being able to view the webpage without leaving the app. But the thing is, in order for it to work, my deafult browser should be Flyperlink but I want my default browser to be firefox and not Flyperlink since I use certain extensions and features from firefox. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/XKarl
[link] [comments]

Now that Gello is out, should I still install Chrome? Android Webview?

Posted: 03 Jun 2016 09:03 PM PDT

I use CM13 on my i9300, and have been dirty flashing for a while. I'm planning on doing a clean flash of the latest nightly this weekend, and plan on using Gello (CM's new browser) after that. Should I still install Chrome while installing opengapps? For apps to use custom tabs, etc... Or will everything work the same if Chrome isn't there? Same question for Android Webview. I don't like to have apps I don't use on my phone.

submitted by /u/Maxoobidou
[link] [comments]

An app that automatically transfers all pictures/videos/music to the SD card?

Posted: 03 Jun 2016 04:42 PM PDT

Google Now style web browser?

Posted: 03 Jun 2016 09:41 PM PDT

The header on the Google Now app when you navigate through search to a webpage is real clean. It's powered by chrome but looks so much better than chrome does. Anyone have any good options for alternate browsers that have this appearance?

submitted by /u/Bring_dem
[link] [comments]

(Q) does the facebook app still bad ?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 05:04 AM PDT

I didn't use it for about a six months now and heard that it did get a lot improvements Can I use it now or it will f*ck my ram and battery?

submitted by /u/Aliadel888
[link] [comments]

Cell reception monitor

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 04:45 AM PDT

I'm looking for an app that monitors whether I have cell reception or not, and notifies me when I do (data AND just regular reception, but either would suffice).

I'm going to be going out to sea for extended periods and I would like to be able to be notified when I have reception so I can contact loved ones, etc.

I've done a cursory google search but got no founds, if you know of anything suitable, I would love to know!

submitted by /u/Picklewheels
[link] [comments]

Location sharing with iOS support?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 04:43 AM PDT

Hi! I would love to have a simple location sharing app - G+ Locations are great, simple, no unnecessary features, but there's a slight problem - some of my friends and family are using iOS. G+ used to work great on iOS, but recently Google removed locations. I've tried to find a good alternative, but many apps offer way more than just a simple location sharing between friends and family. Currently, we're using Life360, but it's a big batter drainer, so I thought that maybe some of you know for a nice and simple app? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Jopli
[link] [comments]

Completely block Mobile Data (including system) except to one app via AFWall+ or another app

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 12:54 AM PDT

So, my carrier gives out "free" Whatsapp for a couple of weeks or so everytime I make a recharge. Problem is my carrier also automatically charges me an amount everytime (one a day) my phone consumes mobile data. For example I enable Mobile Data and I should be able to use Whatsapp freely except another apps tries to consume data and I get charged automatically for that day (Yeah mobile plans suck in my country). So I wanted to test the so called promotion my carrier has and make sure it's not some scam. I installed AFWall+, blacklisted every app from Mobile Data except Whatsapp and then turned on Data on my phone, everything was blocked except for Whatsapp. Unfortunately I still got charged for the day so either there's still a system app that's not blocked or my carrier is scamming me. Any way to make sure all system apps are blocked?

submitted by /u/jair_r
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to make facebook live videos without using the facebook app?

Posted: 04 Jun 2016 04:40 AM PDT

I use Metal for facebook and you can't from there. Has anyone found another way?

submitted by /u/disco54
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Turtl: A secure encrypted Evernote alternative at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.