Crescent Moon Games "The Deer God" now has a free, ad-supported version available

Crescent Moon Games "The Deer God" now has a free, ad-supported version available


Crescent Moon Games "The Deer God" now has a free, ad-supported version available

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 02:20 PM PDT

Midnight Star: Renegade, an interesting FPS/RPG hybrid, started sign-ups for their Closed Beta

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 08:19 AM PDT

Boss Monster for android - thoughts?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 03:29 AM PDT

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dbm.project&hl=en

Can anyone who's played it share your thoughts? Seems like a cool idea with clunky execution.

submitted by /u/ragamuffinpuddingpie
[link] [comments]

Does Orange Pixel games still run on your device? On my device the screen is just frazziled!!

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 07:45 PM PDT

For some strange reason every OrangePixel games now shows pixelated screen and I can't play their games. I loved Super Drill Panic and Meganoid so I decided to play them after I got in the mood for them. For some reason now on my Note 4 they don't run !! Its seems the last update to android broke them.

submitted by /u/SFApps
[link] [comments]

Dungelot Shattered Lands release!! Better roguelike of their kind

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 03:38 AM PDT

I've been looking for a new game but instead remembered an old, Spaghetti Marshmallow.

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 11:12 AM PDT

Opinions on Sage Solitaire, Psycard, Eliss Infinity, Tallowmere, Auro and Subterfuge.

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 03:50 AM PDT

Hey guys, I've recently come across these games while scouring the internet for new things to play, but I wanted to get your opinions before purchasing them. If anyone has played/loved any of this, please do chime in - I would love to hear your thoughts!

Also, I'm rather curious about Attack the Light Steven Universe (I've never watched the show), Mabinogi Duel, Combo Queen, Frozen Synapse, Skulls of the Shogun and Lyne. Didn't want to jam everything into the title though.

Thanks! :)

submitted by /u/ragamuffinpuddingpie
[link] [comments]

GNURoot Runescape Stuck at Weird Checkered Screen. Any ideas on what i did wrong?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 10:38 AM PDT

Xbox 360 Wireless Gamepad Problem

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 07:47 AM PDT

I have a LG V10, when i connect my Xbox controller with otg to my phone, it's works but some buttons doesn't work. Such as Right Stick, D-Pad, LT, RT. How do i fix this problem? *Actually they are working but they are not working as they should be, like if i press RT my phone sees it i am using Right Stick.

submitted by /u/TheLostPG
[link] [comments]

Missiles!

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 04:13 AM PDT

Just discovered this addicting game! The developers have some good games as well (just check it out on the playstore). This game is quite thrilling especially when you managed to avoid the missiles for long time lol. Here's the Playstore link :

Missiles!

Sample Gameplay

submitted by /u/xShinichiKudo
[link] [comments]

Has anyone had any success in using a Dualshock 4 with the Galaxy S7?

Posted: 12 Jun 2016 01:15 AM PDT

If anyone knows a more appropriate subreddit for this question please point me there. Thanks.

submitted by /u/levyl44
[link] [comments]
Thanks for reading my news about Crescent Moon Games "The Deer God" now has a free, ad-supported version available at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.