My Talking Angela v1.2.1 APK + OBB DATA



Description:

My Talking Angela - Welcome to the world of fashion and glamor! Do you have a cute kitty Angela, you want to bring up, dress in the latest fashion, to make it a stunning hairstyle, decorate her house and feed all sorts of delicious delicacies. Gradually, it will become your best friend. Then you will be able to play with her ​​in the game, collect cool stickers. Make Angela superstar! And do not forget, you can talk to her and sing to her, she will repeat everything.

[post_ad]
  • Screenshots
  •  
  • Video
  • Version History

Download game My talking Angela


Thanks for reading my news about My Talking Angela v1.2.1 APK + OBB DATA at my blog Custom Droid Rom if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.